Aetrex Men's Otc Copper Compression Socks
Aetrex Men's Otc Compression Copper Socks: The Healthiest Socks You'll Ever Wear!
Aetrex Men's Otc Copper Compression Socks are ideal for men with moderate edema, swollen legs, leg fatigue, and vein related problems. Aetrex compression socks are designed to gradually decrease pressure from the ankle up through the calf, allowing proper blood circulation through the leg. These socks are also recommended for men who sit or stand for long periods of time, such as when traveling on long flights; because doing so can make you more susceptible to edema and/or venous disorders. Wearing these socks will help you re-energize aching legs and provide all-day comfort. Aetrex men's compression socks will not only offer graduated compression benefits, but also remove 99.9% of bacteria, fungi, and odor in socks. Copper Sole Technology makes this happen by infusing copper ions to the CUPRON yarn that make up the fibers of the sock, which will also help improve the look and texture of the skin. Over time, the fiber wears and the copper ions regenerate and create a long-term protective barrier to control odor - a protection that will last as long as the life of the sock. Aetrex Otc copper compression socks for men will be the healthiest socks you'll ever wear!
Merchant Note: It's important to consult your physician before wearing compression hosiery to determine if it's the right choice for you.
Aetrex Otc Copper Compression Socks for Men: Features
- APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) accepted
- Graduated compression from ankle to knee
- 20-25 mm HG - compression range
- Increases blood flow through the leg
- Improves valve functioning
- Reduces leg swelling and fatigue
- Offers comfort all day long
- Copper Sole Technology removes 99.9% of bacteria, fungi, and odor in socks
- Copper is the only natural element that plays an important role in collagen formation: a connective tissue in the skin
- Studies indicate that wearing socks with Copper Sole Technology four to five days a week improves foot appearance
- Fiber content: 78% Nylon, 11% Polyester, 11% Lycra
- Needle Count: 200
- Recommended for swollen legs, varicose veins, post surgery, and moderate edema
- Clinically tested and podiatrist recommended
- Directions for Use:
- Adjust heel and stretch sock up leg
- Pull tight past ankle, less past the calf
- Do not fold top over
Sizes: Medium (7 - 10), Large (10 - 12), X-Large (12+)
Care: Machine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium.
The Best, August 3, 2011
Posted By: SteveOverall: Comfort: Look: Shoe Size:
Felt true to sizeShoe Width:
Felt true to widthShoe Arch:
Excellent arch support
These socks are worth the money. They work as described and, no odor. Will definitely purchase again.
Was this rating helpful to you? Yes No
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns