Aetrex Women's Knee Hi Copper Compression Socks
Aetrex Womeen's Knee Hi Compression Copper Socks: The Healthiest Socks You'll Ever Wear!
Aetrex Women's Knee Hi Copper Compression Socks are ideal for women with moderate edema, swollen legs, leg fatigue, and venous disorders. They're specifically designed to gradually decrease pressure from the ankle up to the knee to allow proper blood flow through the leg. They are also recommended for women who stand and/or sit for long periods of time, such as when traveling on long flights or during pregnancy; because doing so can make you more susceptible to edema and vein related problems; and wearing compression socks will help you re-energize aching legs and provide all-day comfort. As well as offering graduated compression features, Aetrex women's compression socks also remove 99.9% of fungi, bacteria, and odor in socks. Copper Sole Technology makes this possible by infusing copper ions to the CUPRON yarn that make up the fibers of the sock, which will also help improve the look and texture of the skin. Ultimately, the fiber wears and the copper ions regenerate and create a long-term protective barrier to control odor: a protection that will last as long as the life of the sock. Aetrex Knee Hi copper compression socks for women
will be the healthiest socks you'll ever wear!
Merchant Note: It's important to consult your physician before wearing compression hosiery to determine if it's the right choice for you.
Aetrex Knee Hi Copper Compression Socks for Women: Features
- APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) accepted
- Graduated compression from ankle to knee
- 20-25 mm HG - compression range
- Increases blood flow through the leg
- Improves valve functioning
- Reduces leg swelling and fatigue
- Offers comfort all day long
- Copper Sole Technology removes 99.9% of bacteria, fungi, and odor in socks
- Copper is the only natural element that plays an important role in collagen formation: a connective tissue in the skin
- Studies indicate that wearing socks with Copper Sole Technology 4 to 5 days a week improves foot appearance
- Fiber content: 87% Nylon, 8% CUPRON Polyester, 5% Lycra-Spandex
- Needle Count: 256
- Recommended for swollen legs, varicose veins, post surgery, pregnant women, and moderate edema
- Clinically tested and podiatrist recommended
- Directions for Use:
Colors: Beige, Black
- Adjust heel and stretch sock up leg
- Pull tight past ankle, less past the calf
- Do not fold top over
Sizes: Small (4 - 7), Medium (7 - 10), Large (10 - 13)
Care: Machine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns