The Brooks Men's Walking Shoe, Addiction Walker V-Strap is one of the most biomechanically corrective motion control walking shoes available. The difference between this shoe and the rest is its hook-and-loop straps. These straps allow users to quickly and easily get in and out of the shoes. There is no need to hassle with shoe laces and fitness walkers with sensitive feet, and medical and service workers with a need for a slip-resistant shoe will definitely appreciate this feature. Respected by athletes and medical professionals alike, Brooks Sports Inc. has become world-renowned for producing athletic shoes of superior quality and durability that reliably prevent foot and ankle injuries. Carrying on the proud Brooks tradition, the Brooks Addiction Walker is doctor recommended to provide foot protection and relief to pronators, diabetic walkers, and those with flat feet. If you've worn the Addiction Walker before, you'll be please to discover that with the addition of Brooks patented MoGo® midsole cushioning, the Addiction Walker is even more comfortable than its predecessors.
Brooks Addiction Walker V-Strap - Men's Motion Control Walking Shoe
Merchant Note: This shoe is not meant to be used as a service shoe or on greasy surfaces. The outsole has been tested by the manufacturer for wet and dry using ASTM standard testing procedures. The testing results qualify the outsole as slip resistant. The outsole is slip resistant, not slip proof.
Special Features of the Brooks Men's Walking Shoe, Addiction Walker V-Strap:
Color: White, Black
- Leather full-grain hook-and-loop straps make up the upper closure system
- Linear platform has a broad midfoot and wide toe box
- Generous fitting allows for accommodation of foot deformities such as bunions, hammertoes, and corns
- Footbed uses Brooks MoGo cushioning design for a cushy first feel that doesn't fade and doesn't reduce stability
- S-257 Cushsole decreases midsole breakdown and improves energy return
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar stabilizes the foot’s motion minimizing unhealthy pronation
- Features the Brooks patented HydroFlow®, a sealed viscous fluid chamber that cushions and absorbs shock at the heel and forefoot strike zones
- Engineered MC Pod Construction provides maximum motion control and biomechanical correction to prevent walking injuries
- A reliable slip-resistant outsole (ASTM F 489-96).
- Please read Merchant Note above.
- HPR Plus Green outsole is an eco friendly outsole designed to efficiently decompose in landfill conditions
- Exceptional support helps prevent and relieve pain from plantar fasciitis
- A5500 SADMERC approved for use as medical and diabetic footwear
Size: 7-13, 14, 15
Width: Medium (D), Wide (EE), Extra Wide (EEEE)
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns