The Comfortrite by Sequoia women's adjustable strap stretchable shoe, Ellie provides protection, comfort, and relief for sensitive feet suffering from a variety of foot conditions including bunions, edema, arthritis, hammertoes, and diabetic foot problems. Comfortrite Ellie has a durable, full-grain leather heel with a breathable stretch fabric forefoot and toe. The Comfortrite Ellie insole is cushioned and orthotically designed, but it may also be removed to accommodate a custom orthotics. This orthopedic/ diabetic shoe's outsole is made of light-weight polyurethane that is both supportive and shock-absorbing with an extra-traction outsole design.
Comfortrite Women's Stretchable Shoe, Ellie
Need help choosing a size? Check out our Shoe Sizing Chart.
Special Features of the Women's Comfortrite Stretchable Shoe, Ellie:
- E-Z Flex stretchable Lycra® forefoot
- Full grain supple breathable leather heel
- Ideal for women with edema, arthritis, hammertoes, bunions, and diabetic foot problems
- Padded collar and achilles notch for a comfort fit
- Depth lasts for maximum adaptability
- Removable cushioned footbed to accommodate your custom orthotic
- VELCRO® brand fastener straps for added adjustability
- Lightweight, flexible, extra-traction polyurethane /latex outsole
- Comfortrite guarantees a uniform fit for all therapeutic footwear collection shoes (walking shoes and dress shoes are from distinct Comfortrite collections)
- A5500 Medicare certified as diabetic footwear
Widths: Medium (B), Wide (W), Extra Wide (WW)
Colors: BlackFREE shipping on all orders over $75.00!
FREE exchanges on all shoes!*
*Excludes mismatched shoes and items marked as final sale.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns