The Comfortrite by Sequoia women's therapeutic shoe, Loren is made high quality tumbled napa leather in four attractive colors - chocolate, chestnut, taupe, and black. Part of Comfortrite's therapeutic footwear collection, the Comfortrite Loren has a removable insole and depth last construction to accommodate custom orthotics. This orthopedic shoe is simple, yet fashionable and works well for people with a variety of foot problems, but has been Medicare certified for use with sensitive, diabetic feet.
Comfortrite Women's Shoe, Loren
Need help choosing a size? Check out our Shoe Sizing Chart.
Special Features of the Women's Comfortrite Therapeutic Shoe, Loren:
- Full grain supple breathable leather vamp
- Able to accommodate a variety of foot conditions
- Padded collar and achilles notch for a comfort fit
- Depth lasts for maximum adaptability
- Removable cushioned footbed to accommodate your custom orthotic
- Easy to adjust lace-up style
- Lightweight, flexible, extra-traction polyurethane /latex outsole
- Comfortrite guarantees a uniform fit for all therapeutic footwear collection shoes (walking shoes and dress shoes are from distinct Comfortrite collections)
- A5500 Medicare certified as diabetic footwear
Widths: Medium (M), Wide (W), Extra Wide (WW)
Colors: Chocolate Napa, Chestnut Napa, Taupe Napa, Black Napa
FREE shipping on all orders over $75.00!
FREE exchanges on all shoes!*
*Excludes mismatched shoes and items marked as final sale.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns