Comfortrite Women’s Adjustable & Stretchable Shoes, Sunrise
Comfortrite Women's Shoe, Sunrise (Adjustable Strap)
Built With California Welt Construction For Added Stability
Comfortrite Women’s Adjustable Stretchable Shoe, Sunrise is part of the Comfortrite’s Therapeutic Footwear line. These Women’s Adjustable and Stretchable Shoes are made with Lycra® which stretches to accommodate a broad range of foot disorders including Diabetic Feet, Bunions, Corns, Hammertoes, Swelling or Edema, Mortons Neuroma, disfigured feet and those with orthopedic conditions requiring specialized footwear.
Special Features & Benefits of the Comfortrite Women’s Stretchable Shoes
Color Black & Taupe
- SADMERC A5500 Verified Shoe
- Trimable single VELCRO® brand Fastener strap for added adjustability
- Ridgeless Toe Box Construction
- Padded collar and Achilles notch for enhanced fit
- Patented E-Z Flex styles feature a forefoot made with Lycra® which stretches to accommodate a broad range of foot disorders
- California welt construction for added stability
- Depth lasts for maximum adaptability
- Removable cushion footbed to accommodate your custom orthotic
- Full-grain glove leather uppers and linings
- Lightweight PU/latex outsoles
Width M, W, WW
Sizes 5-11, 12
For more options of stylish footwear, look at our grand selection of orthopedic shoes for women.
FREE shipping on all orders over $75.00!
FREE exchanges on all shoes!*
*Excludes mismatched shoes and items marked as final sale.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns