Finn Comfort Gstaad - Men's Trail Shoe
Finn Comfort Gstaad Men's Trail Shoes: Outdoor Durability and Orthopedic Features
The Finn Comfort Gstaad Men's Trail Shoe combines a sporty look with healthy features so that active wearers get the best of both worlds - exceptional comfort and fashion-friendly footwear. All of Finn Comfort's orthopedic shoes have their all-natural orthopedic footbeds. These orthopedic footbeds are ergonomically designed to reflect the natural shape of healthy feet. The anatomically shaped heel cup cradles and supports the foot while increasing stability. These orthopedic footbeds have a natural shape and correctly redistribute the pressure of the body's weight on the feet. The Finn Comfort Gstaad Men's Trail Shoe will not only improve overall foot health, but also provide the needed features for walking in the outdoors.
Features of the Finn Comfort Gstaad Men's Trail Shoe:
Colors: Mocca Nepal/Black Buggy
- Handcrafted by expertly trained craftsmen
- Premium leathers and all-natural, ultra-high quality components
- Cushioning collar for extra comfort at the ankle
- Soft footbed made with natural latex and cork - anatomically contoured heel cup and arch support encourage proper foot function and body alignment
- Footbed is removable for adjustable depth and to accommodate custom orthotics
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane sole
- Exquisite European craftsmanship
- Leather lined
- Cemented sole
- Made in Germany
- Heel height: 12 MM - Approx. 1/2"
Size: UK 6 (U.S. 6.5) - UK 12 (U.S. 12.5)
Widths: All Finn Comfort Shoes Come in Medium Widths.
For more options, visit our orthopedic shoes page.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns