Exchange Information FREE EXCHANGES ON SHOES!
- What is your exchange policy on shoes?
- What is your exchange policy on slippers?
- How do I exchange my shoes or slippers?
- What is your exchange policy on non-shoe products?
- How do I exchange my non-shoe products?
- What is your Christmas return/exchange policy?
- What is your exchange policy on shoes?
What is your exchange policy on slippers?
- Exchanges on most shoes are FREE! Including Discount, Sale and Clearance items.
- Discount, Sale and Clearance Items are eligible for FREE Exchanges. Closeout and Final Sale items are not eligible for exchanges.
- The FREE exchange policy does not include orders placed outside the domestic U.S., Canada, or International addresses.
- FREE exchanges apply to the first exchange only. Multiple exchanges will be charged a shipping fee of $15 for each additional pair of shoes exchanged. Please note: this will still apply if there are new shoes added to an exchange order
- Shoes must be returned within 30 days from receipt OF YOUR ORIGINAL ORDER for an exchange.
- Any shoes you wish to exchange should be in their original unworn condition. Please try on your shoes on carpeting to prevent scuffing.
- Shoes must be received in their original packaging (shoe box). However, when you ship the shoe box back to us for exchange please place it inside a packing box to avoid damage. Do not stick a shipping label directly on the shoe box and mail it. Shoes shipped only in the shoe box without protective shipping packaging will be charged $8.00 for re-boxing.
How do I exchange my shoes or slippers?
- Slippers are exchangeable within 30 days after delivery of purchase unless the slipper is labeled as final sale on the individual product page. Slippers shipped to Canada or an international address, are not refundable and will not be exchanged.
- Slippers must be received in the original packaging (shoe box or bag) and in their original, unworn condition to be considered for exchange.
- Any used and damaged slippers will be returned to customer without credit given. Please try on your slippers on carpeting to prevent scuffing.
- Call our Customer Service Center toll free at 1.866.324.3338 to request a UPS label for your Free Exchange shipping. Live Customer Service is available Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. through 5:30 p.m. EST. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Give us a call and our expert Customer Service Representatives will help you find exactly what you need.
- Once we have confirmed the exchange, you will receive an email (within 24 hours) with the UPS label attached. You will need to print this out and tape it to your return box. Complete the Customer Information section and the Return and Exchange Items section of the Healthyfeetstore.com Shoe Return Form. This form may have been packaged or may be packaged with your shoes. If not, you can download one below or call and we will email you a copy. The exchange must be returned to us in the original shoebox and the shoes should not show signs of wear. Prepaid exchange labels are to be used exclusively for making exchanges. If no exchange is made customers will be charged the $15 return label cost.
- Click Here to Download Shoe Exchange & Return Form.
- Take the package to your local UPS store. To find the most convenient shipping location, please visit http://www.ups.com. If you use our label, all UPS shipping charges will be billed to us. Your exchange will be shipped to you with no additional shipping charge unless we are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or US Territories.
We do not ship free to Alaska, Hawaii & US Territories. All items shipped (including shoe exchanges) from Alaska, Hawaii & US Territories are shipped via ground shipping for a flat rate of $16.95 plus $3.00 per pound for orders over 5 Lbs.
If you are unable to access the exchange & return form, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. It's free, click the icon below.
What is your exchange policy on non-shoe products?
Non-shoe products include, but may not be limited to, slippers (house shoes), arch supports, insoles, compression hosiery, socks, foot creams, foot sprays, nail polish, polish remover, night splints, toe separators, post-op shoes, post-op boots, post-operative products, heel suspenders, back products, wrist braces, and topical pain relief items.
You may exchange slippers within the first 30 days from the date of purchase. Slippers must be in the original box and original, unworn condition to be exchanged. Any used and damaged slippers will be returned to customer.
For hygienic reasons we cannot accept, return, or exchange personal care items (including nail polish, nail polish remover, any cream or lotion, hosiery, socks, splints, back, neck wrist and arm braces and supports, or topical pain relief products) after the plastic bag has been opened or the seal has been broken.
Return policy for all other products:
Products are refundable within the first 30 days from the date of purchase excluding shipping charges unless noted specifically on the individual product page. Please insure returns to assure that they successfully arrive back to us. Please include the products along with a copy of your order invoice and a brief reason for the return. Returned products must be in the original box and in the same condition that it was shipped.
Any non-shoe products shipped to Canada or an international address, are not refundable and will not be exchanged.
For additional questions regarding the return policy for your particular purchase please call our toll free Customer Service Center at 1.866.324.3338.
How do I exchange my non-shoe products?
Please review our Foot Care Products Return Policy above.
If you decide to exchange the item(s) that you have purchased, you may do so at your own expense. Send the items to the Return Address listed below. Please insure returns to assure that they successfully arrive back to us. Include the products along with a copy of your order invoice and a brief reason for the return. A store credit will be given only for damaged packaging.
You can place an order for your replacement items directly on the site or by calling our Customer Service Center toll free at 1.866.324.3338.
If applicable you will receive credit on your account within 48 hours from the date we receive your package.
What is your Christmas return/exchange policy?
Worried about our return policy? You can relax. In order to avoid the Christmas rush, we put our Christmas return policy into effect November 1st. How does this work? Customers who place orders from November 1st through Christmas Eve have until January 31st to make a return or exchange. Just be sure to fill out our Free Exchanges & Easy Return form and call us at 1.866.324.3338 for a free shipping return label if you'd like to set up an exchange.
Healthy Feet Store, LLC
Attn: Returns Dept
24 Walpole Park South, Suite 14
Walpole, MA 02081