Is Your Kid a KidZerts Kid?
WIN $100- Is Your Kid a KidZerts Kid? Short Video Contest
Attention KidZerts customers! What have KidZerts Children’s Arch Support Insoles done for your kid? HealthyFeetStore.com is offering you a chance to WIN $100 in our Is Your Kid a KidZerts Kid? short video contest. We know you love taking videos of your adorable kids, so create a short video showing how your kid uses their KidZerts Children’s Arch Support Insoles, publish it on a video sharing community (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and email Jenna@healthyfeetstore.com the link. Contest runs from Monday, August 29, 2011 through Sunday September 11, 2011. Grab your camera, capture video of your kid using their KidZerts and enter for a chance to WIN $100! Winner will be announced Tuesday, September 27, 2011. See full contest rules and how to enter below. Have fun!
How to Enter:
- Create an original video showing how your kid is a KidZerts kid
- Include “KidZerts” in video name
- Publish video on YouTube.com, Vimeo.com, or other video sharing community Please follow YouTube Community Guidelines
- Email a link to your original video to Jenna@healthyfeetstore.com with your full name, mailing address, and email address
- Follow the contest on facebook.com/healthyfeetstore and twitter.com/gethealthyfeet
Short Video Contest Rules:
- Video must be related to KidZerts Children’s Arch Support Insoles, showing how your kid uses their KidZerts Children’s Arch Support Insoles
- The video must be original, made by you
- “KidZerts” must be included in the video title
- Winner receives $100 from HealthyFeetStore.com
- Your submission must include a video image of KidZerts Children’s Arch Support Insoles
- Video must be in English
- The video must not be published or produced for commercial gain elsewhere
- You must submit your video between dates: August 29, 2011- September 11, 2011
- Video length should not exceed 4 minutes
- Once video is submitted, HealthyFeetStore.com owns the rights to video content and reserves the rights to publish and share video through HealthyFeetStore website, newsletter, social media, et al.
- Only one video submission per person is allowed. Senders of multiple submissions will be disqualified
- Inappropriate or previously copyrighted content is not allowed and will not be used, please see and follow YouTube Community Guidelines - failure to follow YouTube Community Guidelines can lead to disqualification
- Videos MUST NOT include any recognizable logos or branding on shirts, hats, posters, signs, etc
- Videos MUST NOT include any copyrighted or original music
- Submission is free
- The style of video is up to you, so be creative and have fun!