Naot Mafic Men's Shoe (Slip On)
Naot Mafic Men's Slip On Shoe: Fashion for Your Style, Comfort for Your Life
The Naot Mafic Men's Shoe combines classiness, quality, and orthopedic features that are not often found with most slip on men's shoes. The upper has a lace less closure design for easy on/off and is constructed with full grain leather. Elastic goring on either side of the instep offers flexibility and a comfortable fit, especially on long days when one could experience swollen feet. The leather lining wicks dampness away to keep feet dry and the insole is coated in suede to help absorb moisture; plus the insole is made out of natural latex and light cork material that will adapt to the natural shape of the foot. The lightweight polyurethane sole is durable and offers shock absorption to reduce impact that can cause heel pain and ankle pain. This orthopedic casual slip on shoe is also orthotic friendly and comes with a removable footbed to accommodate custom orthotics. Men will definitely improve the look of their shoe collection and feel more comfortable throughout the day when wearing the Naot Mafic men's slip on shoe.
Merchant Note: The Naot Men's Shoe, Mafic, is part of Naot's Origin Collection. All styles in the Origin collection have a true medium width and a 1 1/2" heel.
Features of the Naot Men's Shoe, Mafic (Slip On):
Colors: Black Raven Lthr/Black Suede and French Roast Lthr/Hash Suede
- A high-quality rubber, polyurethane sole which retains flexibility and resists erosion
- The shock-resistant footbed is made with natural materials and wicks away moisture to protect your feet
- An anatomical wide footbed provides support which distributes body weight equally over the entire foot
- Hallux Support: Enables natural hold by the big toe, preventing the foot from slipping forward and improving the foot's hold on the shoe
- Elevated Footbed Center: The elevated center of the insole releases pressure in the joints of the central part of the foot
- Arch Support: Enables the weight of the body to be correctly distributed and reduces pressure generated by the spinal column and joints
- Deep Heel Indentation: Helps the body's balance and maintains the natural shape of the pad of the heel
that protects the heel bone
- Removable Insole to Accommodate Custom Orthotics
- 1 1/2" heel
Sizes: 40 (US 7), 41 (US 8), 42 (US 9), 43 (US 10), 44 (US 11), 45 (US 12), 46 (US 13), 47 (US 14)
For more options of stylish footwear, look at our grand selection of men's orthopedic shoes.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns