|One of Naot's most popular ladies' clog. Has a metal ornament on the front with a cross stitching. It all starts with the classic clog shape, and then side elastic is inset for additional flex with every step. This hand sewn shoe is creatively designed for supreme comfort, with a removable footbed firmly set on a flexible sole, and features the very latest in style, support, durability and comfort.|
Merchant Note: The Naot Women’s Clog, Darma is part of Naot’s High Scandinavian Collection. Widths in the High Scandinavian Collection are true medium.
Special Features of the Naot Women's Clog, Darma:
Colors: Walnut Leather, Antique Copper Leather, Black Leather
- High-quality rubber, polyurethane sole: Flexible and erosion-resistant for long-term durability.
- Shock-resistant footbed: Made of an all natural cork and latex blend with natural latex sponge padding. Coated with high-quality suede to wick away moisture.
- Anatomical wide footbed: Designed to gradually align to the unique contours of the wearer’s foot to distribute body weight equally over the entire foot.
- Hallux support: Enables natural hold by the big toe to prevent the foot from slipping forward thus ensuring that the foot is properly positioned for maximum therapeutic and orthopedic benefit.
- Elevated footbed center: Elevated center of the insole releases pressure in the joints of the central part of the foot.
- Arch support: Enables the weight of the body to be correctly distributed and reduces pressure generated by the spinal column and joints.
- Deep heel indentation: Helps the body's balance and maintains the natural shape of the pad of the heel that protects the heel bone.
- Removable footbed: Able to accommodate custom orthotics and additional arch support.
- 1 3/4" heel
Sizes: 35 (US 4), 36 (US 5), 37 (US 6), 38 (US 7), 39 (US 8), 40 (US 9), 41 (US 10), 42 (US 11)
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns