Ordering and Payment Information
- How do I place an order online?
- Do I have to order online? Can I fax or call in my order?
- How do I know that my information is safe when shopping at Healthyfeetstore.com?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How do I search for a specific item or brand?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- What if I want to cancel my order?
- Shipping Address Errors and Undeliverable Shipments
- Disputed Charges or Chargebacks
- How do I place an order online?
Each one of our product pages contains an option to Add to Cart. Click on as many items as you’d like and each will be added to your shopping cart. For some items, you will need to select the appropriate, color, size or width prior to clicking on the Add to Cart button. When you are done shopping, select Shopping Cart on the header bar at the top of the page. You can change the quantity or delete items when you are in the Shopping Cart.
Once you’ve reviewed your items and quantity click the Checkout button. The next pages will ask for your shipping, billing and payment information. You will then be able to view your order details before selection Send Order. Your order will not be processed until you click the Send Order button.
You will know that your order has gone through if you receive an immediate e-mail confirmation. If you do not receive a confirming email, notify us at email@example.com or call toll free at 866-324-3338. From HI or Alaska call 1.858.547.8800. Also, please contact us when a change has been made to a previous email address used so that we may update our entire system. Phone orders are also welcome. Our Customer Service Representatives are available to help you Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. PST - 4:00 p.m. PST.
- Do I Have To Order Online? Can I Fax Or Call In My Order?
You can place an order with us in three different ways.
- Online through our secure site
- By Calling and placing an order with a live Customer Service Representative, Monday through Friday - 9:00 a.m. PST - 4:00 p.m. PST.
- By faxing in the order using one of our order forms. Click to Download Fax Order Form or call 866-324-3338. From HI or Alaska call 1.858.547.8800 to have one emailed, faxed or mailed to you.
If you are unable to access this form, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. It's free, click the icon below. How do I know that my information is safe when shopping at HealthyFeetStore.com?
Is it safe to give my credit card number on the Internet?
When you place an order at HealthyFeetStore.com, you can rest assured that the payment information you provide will only be viewed by those with the proper authorization. As soon as you click on the Submit Secure Order button at the bottom of our order form, our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels across the Internet. On-line shopping at healthyfeetstore.com is both convenient AND safe!
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on this site to fulfill your requests and enhance your overall experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Sensitive information you provide will be processed by our secure Web server at Yahoo.
Tell us what you think:
HealthyFeetStore.com welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal. If you prefer, you may also mail in a check or money order.
How do I search for a specific item or brand?
There are many different ways to search for an item on HealthyFeetStore.com.
Do you charge sales tax?
- The header bar has options “Shop by Brand” and “Shop by Condition”.
- Throughout the home page, there are a variety of other ways to search the site; Foot & Ankle Products, Symptoms & Conditions, Specific Types of Shoes and a Brand Box to select a specific brand.
- We also have a search box that you can type in a specific product or condition.
- If you need further assistance finding a product, feel free to call 1.866.324.3338 From HI or Alaska call 1.858.547.8800. Our knowledgeable customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. PST - 4:00 p.m. PST.
Federal law requires that we apply tax on order delivered to states in which HealthyFeetStore.com is physically located. Our corporate offices and warehouse are located in California. Orders delivered to California are taxed at 7.75%.
HealthyFeetStore.com respects your privacy completely. We will not in any way disclose your name, e-mail address or any information about you to anyone! Your e-mail address is not used any purpose except for the initial order confirmation and a later e-mail confirmation of your tracking number at the time of shipping. You will not receive our free newsletter unless you have signed up for it from our menu on the main page.
What if I want to cancel my order?
Healthyfeetstore.com endeavors to expedite all orders to customers as quickly as possible. When you are shopping online, you may cancel your order at anytime by just closing the browser window. In the event you have processed the order and find that you need to cancel it, change an item in the order, or change the shipping address, please call us at 1-866-324-3338. We will make every effort to accommodate a cancellation request as long as the order has not been shipped. If your order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. If for any reason we are unable to make the change before the order is processed and shipped, you will need to return the item at your expense.
Shipping Address Errors and Undeliverable Shipments
It is the customer’s responsibility for entering accurate shipping information when submitting an order through our online ordering system. Be sure to check your information before finalizing the purchase. If you discover that an error was made in your shipping address contact us immediately. We will do our best to correct the address if the order has not shipped. If the order has been shipped and we are unable to make any modifications, it is the customer's responsibility to pay all shipping expenses associated with misdirected parcels.
If a package is unclaimed and returned because of unsuccessful delivery attempts, the customer is responsible for paying any additional shipping charges. We do not issue shipping refunds for the original shipment or the return shipment.
Disputed Charges or Chargebacks
If you are not pleased with our service or products for any reason, please contact us immediately. We are happy to work with you to achieve a satisfactory resolution. Please note that you will be charged a $25 bank fee upon our notification of a disputed charge or chargeback with your credit card company. Just like a canceled check or a check with insufficient funds, this fee is paid by the customer as a bank processing fee and is non-refundable.