Orthofeet Men's Oxford Style Orthopedic Shoe
Orthofeet Men's Casual Lace-Up Shoe, 410/ 420
Specifically Designed for Men Who Demand Style and Comfort
Orthofeet Men's Oxford Style Orthopedic Shoes is perfect for those business casual days. These men's orthopedic shoes are built with all of Orthofeet's comfort system features along with a fast lace closure. This orthopedic shoe is great for diabetics, arthritis, bunions, corns, hammertoes, heel pain, metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, plantar fasciitis, flat feet, ankle pain, arch pain, back pain, and pronation.
Special Features & Benefits of the Orthofeet Men's Oxford Style Orthopedic Shoes:
Size: 7, 7.5 to 11.5, 12, 13, 14
- Accommodates AFOs & KAFOs
- Soft genuine leather, padded with foam which conforms to the foot and eliminates pressure points
- Soft breathable fabric lining, padded with extra foam to cushion, ease pressure points, and prevent irritation
- Constructed on an anatomical last with extra width across the midfoot and toe box
- Two sets of removable spacers (2mm and 3mm thick) provide adjustable depth
- Unique high-performance insole, designed with anatomical arch support & deep heel-seat which provides precise support and unsurpassed shock absorption.
- Cushioning lightweight sole is biomechanically engineered to stabilize the foot and improve propulsion while walking.
- Its special construction hides the extra depth of the shoe for attractive appearance
- A5500 Medicare-coded for use as diabetic and medical footwear
Width: Narrow, Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
Color: Brown Nubuck, Black, Brown
Short life, July 28, 2010
Posted By: whoeverOverall: Comfort: Look: Shoe Size:
Felt true to sizeShoe Width:
Felt true to widthShoe Arch:
Moderate arch support
These are excellent shoes to wear with orthotics, and the toe area is large enough not to press my toes together, unlike many other shoes.
Through several pair I have noticed that the lining and the outer layer of the sole/heel wears quickly, without many miles on them. The lining wears faster than other shoes, but is quite comfortable, and my very narrow heel moves a lot, which is creating extra wear on the lining around the heel. About 6 months of walking, less than 100 miles, on pavement is enough to wear the tread smooth and create holes in the outer layer. I keep buying them because they are much better than other shoes I've tried.
Was this rating helpful to you? Yes No
For more options of stylish footwear, look at our grand selection of men's orthopedic shoes.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns