Orthofeet Diabetic Athletic & Walking Shoes for Men, BioFit
Orthofeet Men's Athletic Shoe, Biofit 640/ 641
Diabetic Walking Shoes That Feel As Great As They Look….
Orthofeet’s Men’s Diabetic Athletic & Walking Shoes BioFit are built from the inside out to provide a unique wearing experience and ultimate protection. The unique lining construction of these Orthofeet Diabetic Athletic & Walking Shoes for Men enhances comfort and protection. The non-binding design along with elastic elements eliminate pressure on bunions and enhance comfort. These Orthofeet Men’s Diabetic Athletic & Walking Shoe’s are not only for diabetics but also great for a variety of foot conditions including (but not limited to) Edema or Swollen Feet, Heel Pain, Bunions, Flat Feet, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Back Pain and Pronation.
Special Features & Benefits of the Orthofeet Men’s Diabetic Athletic & Walking Shoes, BioFit:
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
- Accommodates AFO's & KAFO's
- Made from soft genuine leather with stretchable elements that stretch & shape to the shape of the foot (eases pressure on bunions & swollen feet)
- Foam padded upper with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar to protect sensitive feet
- Breathable & protective lining
- Constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and Toe-Box
- 1/2" heel height (the difference between heel and forefoot)
- Extra Depth: 3/8" to accommodate your personal orthotics
- Two Removable spacers in 2mm and 3mm thick are included – allowing you to customize the fit
- Cushioning sole, made of light weight EVA midsole and rubber outsole
- Hidden depth construction
- Speed lacing system allows for an easy-to–adjust and secure fit
- Unique high-performance insole, designed with anatomical arch-support and deep heel-seat, cradles the foot support and unsurpassed shock absorption.
- A5500 Medicare-coded for use as diabetic and medical footwear
Widths: Narrow, Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
Upper: White Napa Leather with stretchable stripes.
feet, February 1, 2012
Posted By: hurt feetOverall: Comfort: Look: Shoe Size:
Felt true to sizeShoe Width:
Felt true to widthShoe Arch:
Excellent arch support
Excellent shoe for a dibiete, The key is getting a good foot doctor and a very well trained tech to make the impression. I love this shoe very confort light and very styleish
Was this rating helpful to you? Yes No
For more options of stylish footwear, look at our grand selection of men's orthopedic shoes.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns