Orthofeet Men’s Stretchable Shoes
Orthofeet Men's Extra Depth Stretchable Shoe, 525
Attractive, Stretchable Shoes, Designed for People Who Need Extra Protection, Without Compromising Style
These Stretchable Shoes from Orthofeet have substantial elasticity of the uppers providing a comfortable loose fit in the forefoot, and allowing the shoe to stretch and conform to the contours of the foot, accommodating deformities such as Bunions, Hammertoes, and eliminating pressure on
Diabetic Feet with lesions, poor circulation and Edema. These shoe's work well for a a variety of other foot conditions including (but not limited to) Heel Pain & Heel Spurs, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Plantar Fascittis, Flat Feet, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Back Pain and Pronation.
Special Features & Benefits of the Orthofeet Men’s Stretchable Shoes:
Sizes 7, 7.5 to 11.5, 12, 14, 14
- Fully washable stretchable synthetic leather and spandex upper
- Accommodates AFOs & KAFOs
- Unique design combines synthetic leather & spandex, a combination which makes this shoe washable
- Foam padded upper and extra foam padding in the tongue & collar
- Soft, Breathable, protective fabric lining
- Constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and Toe-Box
- 3/8” Extra Depth
- Two sets of removable spacers (2mm and 3mm thick) allow the adjustment of the room inside the shoe
- Cushioning sole, made of light weight polyurethane foam
- Unique high-performance insole, designed with anatomical arch support & deep heel-seat which provides precise support and unsurpassed shock absorption.
- A5500 Medicare-coded for use as diabetic and medical footwear
Widths Medium, Wide, Extra-Wide
For more options of stylish footwear, look at our grand selection of men's orthopedic shoes.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns