Orthofeet Women's Adjustable Strap Shoes
Orthofeet Women's Adjustable Strap Shoe, 810
Summer Comfort Shoes with an Easy, Adjustable Closure Strap
Orthofeet Women's Adjustable Shoe's are much more than comfort shoes. These Women's orthopedic shoes are built with all of Orthofeet's comfort system features which make them great for Diabetic Feet, Foot Arthritis, Bunions, Corns, Hammertoes, Heel Pain & Heel Spurs, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma and Plantar Fasciitis.
With width's ranging from narrow to extra wide, an adjustable strap and removable spacers, this Orthofeet Women's Shoe is perfect for even the hardest to fit feet!
Special Features & Benefits of the Orthofeet Women's Adjustable Strap Shoes:
- Accommodates AFO's & KAFO's
- Soft genuine leather, padded with foam which conforms to the foot eliminating pressure points
- Soft breathable fabric lining, padded with extra foam, provides a gentle contact point with the foot and eases pressure points and prevents irritation
- Constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and Toe-box offering freedom of movement and extra room
- Two sets of removable spacers (2mm and 3mm thick) allow the adjustment of the room inside the shoe
- Unique high-performance insole, designed with anatomical arch support & deep heel-seat which provides precise support and unsurpassed shock absorption.
- Cushioning lightweight sole, biomechanically engineered to stabilize the foot and assist the body to propel. It's special construction hides the extra depth of the shoe for attractive appearance
- A5500 Medicare-coded for use as diabetic and medical footwear
Sizes: 5 - 11.5
Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide & Extra Extra Wide (Black Only)
Colors: Black, Brown & Taupe
For more options of stylish footwear, look at our grand selection of women's orthopedic shoes.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns