Healthyfeetstore Specializes in Orthopedic Shoes for Sensitive Feet
Find Orthopedic Shoes for Men, Women & Children at Healthyfeetstore Online
If you have sensitive, problem-prone feet, you need a quality pair of orthopedic shoes. Fortunately, Healthyfeetstore specializes in stylish, good-looking orthopedic and therapeutic shoes for all types of foot problems or for folks that just want comfortable, extra-wide, extra-depth or narrow orthopedic shoes.
You should wear orthopedic shoes if you:
- Experience pain from bunions and hammertoes.
- Suffer regularly from ball of foot pain, which can be caused by wearing high heel shoes.
- Have calluses or corns on your feet. Shoes that don't fit correctly are usually the cause.
- Have intense heel pain, plantar fasciitis or painful heel spurs.
According to the American Podiatric Medical Association, if you have sensitive or problem-prone feet, you should most likely be wearing orthopedic shoes. Your feet are the foundation of your body, and wearing good shoes – like an orthopedic shoe – can give you the comfort you need and offer a pain-free life. Choosing Orthopedic Shoes that are right for you can be confusing. A good orthopedic shoe has features that provide comfort and support.
Orthopedic shoes should have some, if not all, of these features:
Please note: If you continue having foot problems after wearing orthopedic shoes, you should probably visit a podiatrist to be fitted for custom orthotics or to determine which types of orthopedic shoes are best suited for you to wear. FREE shipping on all orders over $75.00!
- Arch support to help prevent arch and plantar fasciitis.
- A wide toe box design so that toes don't get cramped or pinched.
- Modest heel heights (measuring between 3/4 - 1 1/2 inches) to keep pressure off the balls of the feet.
- A secure closure design consisting of laces or hook and loop straps so that shoes stay on feet. Hook and loop straps will definitely help those who suffer from bunions or foot swelling, because the adjustability gives feet extra room to prevent friction.
- Uppers constructed with breathable materials, such as leather, canvas and synthetic mesh.
- Lining that is breathable and/or wicks moisture.
- Firm heel counter to keep heel in place and provide extra pronation control and stability.
- Semi-rigid or rigid shank.
- Removable insoles to accommodate custom orthotics or arch support inserts.
- A long vamp.
- Padding at the collar and tongue; plus a pillow back design. All of these features help protect sensitive areas, reduce irritation and secure a good comfortable fit.
- Cushioning midsole that offers shock absorption to minimize impact.
- Durable rubber outsole for longer wear.
- Flared outsole to enhance foot stability.
- PU (polyurethane) rocker sole to help reduce ball of foot pain and improve gait.
FREE exchanges on all shoes!*
*Excludes mismatched shoes and items marked as final sale.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns