p.w. minor Hiker II - Men's Shoe (Adjustable Strap)
P.W. Minor Men’s Hiker II (Adjustable Strap): Style Meets Performance
The Hiker II (Adjustable Strap) shoe is made like a work boot but feels 100% orthopedic. The shoe has a casual-looking leather upper available in calfskin, deerskin or scotch grain materials. Inside, the shoe is designed with a long inside counter, removable insole, pillow back and foam-padded collar for comfort and stability for those suffering with diabetes, neuropathy, plantar fasciitis and arthritis. The Hiker II (Adjustable Strap) shoe also has a wide toe box to prevent bunions and it accommodates AFOs and KAFOs. The shoe also is available in five widths and has an adjustable strap for a perfect fit. The Hiker II (Adjustable Strap) shoe’s casual look and lug-style work boot sole make it a shoe men can wear all the time.
Merchant Note: The Hiker II (Adjustable Strap) is available in mismatched sizes as part of our Different Sized Feet Program. Please call our toll free customer service line at (866) 324-FEET (3338) for assistance with placing a mismatched shoe order.
P.W. Minor Hiker II (Adjustable Strap) has the following features:
- Pillow back with lightweight foam-padded collar
- VELCRO® brand fastener closure with D-ring
- Goodyear welt construction for lasting wear
- Removable, full length 1/4" insole with a suede-feeling top
- Long inside counter
- Constructed on P.W. Minor’s Men’s Summit last
- Steel shank
- Lug-style work boot sole with some resistance to oils
- Accommodates AFOs and KAFOs
- Made in the USA
- Medicare Billing Code A5500
- This shoe has a removable insole to accommodate custom orthotics
Sizes: 7-13, 14, 15
Colors: Black Deerskin, Black Calfskin, Dark brown Scotch Grain
Widths: N, M, W, 2W, 3W
For more options of stylish footwear, look at our grand selection of men's orthopedic shoes.
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns