Naot women's sandal Kayla is a classy, top of the line women's orthopedic sandal with an adjustable ankle strap. Its Italian leather upper is designed to allow maximum breathability, keeping your foot feeling fresh. This hand made sandal creates the perfect blend of form and function, to ensure the best high-styled walking pleasure. Medium Width only.
Naot Women's Sandal, Kayla
Merchant Note: The Naot Women’s Sandal, Kayla is part of Naot’s Elegant Collection. Widths in the Elegant Collection run narrow to medium.
Colors: Embossed Black Leather, Embossed Buffalo Leather, Black Patent Leather, Black Matte, White Leather, Copper, Red Pepper Leather, Java Nubuk, Clay Nubuk, Hunter Green Nubuk, Buffalo Leather, Black Lace Nubuck
- A high-quality rubber, polyurethane sole which retains flexibility and resists erosion.
- The shock-resistant footbed is made with natural materials and wicks away moisture to protect your feet.
- An anatomical wide footbed provides support which distributes body weight equally over the entire foot. This footbed is not removable.
- Hallux Support: Enables natural hold by the big toe, preventing the foot from slipping forward and improving the foot's hold on the shoe.
- Elevated Footbed Center: The elevated center of the insole releases pressure in the joints of the central part of the foot.
- Arch Support: Enables the weight of the body to be correctly distributed and reduces pressure generated by the spinal column and joints.
- Deep Heel Indentation: Helps the body's balance and maintains the natural shape of the pad of the heel that protects the heel bone.
- A three-strap sandal with an adjustable quarter strap features hidden hook-and-loop fastener on its ankle strap.
- 1 1/4" heel
Sizes: 35 (US 4), 36 (US 5), 37 (US 6), 38 (US 7), 39 (US 8), 40 (US 9), 41 (US 10), 42 (US 11), 43 (US 12), 44 (US 13)
These have changed, July 23, 2010
Posted By: LynnOverall: Comfort: Look: Shoe Size:
Felt true to sizeShoe Width:
Felt true to widthShoe Arch:
Excellent arch support
I bought these because I had them in black from a few years back and loved them. These are not the same. The area where the straps cross inside used to be lined with soft leather; these are just raw and rubbed my feet. A shoe repair man ground down the huge ledges, but they are still not as comfortable. Unfortunately they are just as expensive.
Was this rating helpful to you? Yes No
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns