- What are your shipping & handling charges?
- When will I get my order?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How do I ship to a post office box, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or a APO/FPO address?
- Can I ship to multiple addresses?
- Information on Backorders and out of stock items
- What happens if my shipment gets lost?
- What happens if I refuse my shipment?
- Will my gift arrive by Christmas?
- What are your shipping & handling charges?
|Contiguous U.S. Shipping and Handling Charges
5-8 Business Days
3-5 Business Days
Next Business Day
|Up to $12.99
|$13.00 to $29.99
|$30.00 to $39.99
|$40.00 to $49.99
|$50.00 to $59.99
|$60.00 to $79.99
|$80.00 to $99.99
|$100.00 to $124.99
|$125.00 to $149.99
|$150.00 to $199.99
|$200.00 and up
|ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories - Flat rate, $12.00
- *Overnight Delivery (must be received by 12:30 pm ET)
- Foot care products and most slippers can be shipped overnight.
- We regret to inform you that most shoes cannot be shipped overnight at this time.
- When will I get my order?
Total Delivery Time is a combination of the Processing Time and the Shipping Time. The standard total delivery time is 5 to 10 business days.
How to calculate your delivery time:
1 to 3 business days for processing + shipping method selected + product availability + your shipping destination = Total Delivery Time
Processing Time is the time between when the order was made online and when it leaves the warehouse to be sent to you. This can take anywhere from a few hours to three business days (Saturdays, Sundays and federally recognized holidays are not business days.). Be sure to double check the Availability on the items your are purchasing. Availability is listed on each item page. During this processing time, your billing and credit information will be authorized and verified.
- Incorrect billing information (the name and address that matches the credit card you used) or shipping information can delay your order.
- Orders placed after normal business hours or over the weekend will be processed the next business day. Normal Business Hours = Monday- Friday 9 am – 7 pm EST.
- If a product is on back order (one week extension or longer), we will notify you ASAP via a phone call and e-mail.
Shipping Time depends on the shipping method you select (ground shipping will take 5 to 7 business days after processing or Express Shipping will take 3 days after processing) and your shipping destination. The products are shipped from different warehouses across the country, so the shipping time depends on the location of the warehouse and your location in relationship to the warehouse.
Be sure to give yourself leeway time with your purchase. Do not choose 5 to 7 day ground shipping if you are hoping for the product within 5 business days. Also keep in mind that if you submit an order on a Friday afternoon, the order will be processed the following Monday or Tuesday. The only guaranteed shipment time we offer is Express Shipping.
- We do not ship orders on weekends or holidays.
- Your billing and shipping addresses must be within the United States.
- We do not accept internationally issued credit cards. We suggest you use Paypal.
- If you live in Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, please allow up to 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
- Shipments to APO and FPO (U.S. military base) addresses may take up to three weeks for delivery.
- Express delivery (3-day shipping) is guaranteed to deliver to you within 3 to 5 business days (that is after the time it takes for your order to process.) If you pay for Express Delivery and the shipping time takes more than 5 business days, you may get a refund for shipping.
- Overnight delivery is not guaranteed for every product. Please be sure to call our office to determine if shoes can be shipped overnight.
Do you ship internationally?
How Do I Ship To A Post Office Box, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories Or A APO/FPO Address?
|We do not ship internationally at this time. If you have questions, please contact Customer Service at 1(866) 324-3338 or email@example.com.
If your shipping address is a P.O. Box, you must select Ground 5-8 Days as your shipping option. We ship Express and Overnight orders through UPS and they will not deliver items to a P.O. Box.
We do not ship free to Alaska, Hawaii & US Territories. All items shipped (including shoe exchanges) from Alaska, Hawaii & US Territories are shipped via ground shipping for a flat rate of $12.00.
Parcels sent to APO/FPO addresses ship for FREE and can only be sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Please select the Military Order (APO/FPO) AA AE & AP option during check out. We can not ship items Express or Overnight for APO/FPO addresses. These orders will likely take longer than the typical transit time quoted.
We ship to U.S. Territories including American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Parcels sent to these locations must be travel via USPS (Ground Shipping option) and may take longer than the standard transit times.
Can I Ship to multiple addresses?
The shopping cart on HealthyFeetStore.com does not currently allow you to ship to more than one address at a time. If you would like to ship to multiple addresses, please call customer service at 1.866.324.3338. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also place separate orders on line.
Information on backorders and out of stock items
All products are normally in stock. Occasionally, however, an item can go on backorder. When an item goes on backorder, we will call you. If we cannot reach you via telephone, you will be notified by email. We will only ship items that are in stock. If you order contains a backorder item, we will ship the backorder item as soon as there's stock available at not extra cost to you.
What happens if my shipment gets lost?
HealthyFeetStore.com ships via USPS and UPS. Both methods are very reliable but occasionally packages do get lost. If after 10 days from the date of shipment USPS or UPS is unable to confirm delivery of your package, we will reship your order.
If USPS or UPS confirms that your items were delivered to your requested shipping address, HealthyFeetStore.com assumes you have received your order. Prior to contacting HealthyFeetStore.com, we ask that you contact your local UPS or local Post Office with your tracking information. Packages are often accepted by a friend, neighbor, or relative. If UPS or USPS confirms delivery to your requested shipping address, HealthyFeetStore.com cannot be held responsible and will not reship the order.
What happens if I refuse my shipment?
When you place an order, you are making a commitment to purchase that item, and your payment will be processed at the time the order is placed. If your order is returned to us or our manufacturer, and there was no error on our part, or, if you refuse delivery of the package after ordering, you will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. Original shipping charges are not refundable. You will be responsible for the carrier's return shipping charges for refused items that are shipped back to us, our manufacturer, or our warehouse. All such fees will be deducted prior to issuing a credit or refund, or billed to the credit card provided during registration and/or checkout.