Stuffitts Odor Eliminating Shoe Savers
||Fits Men's Shoe
||Fits Women's Shoe
||5.5 - 9.5
||7.5 - 10
||10 - 12.5
Stuffits Shoe Savers are your shoes new best friend!
Stuffitts Shoe Savers will be your shoes' best friend because not only will they keep your shoes dry, but eliminate odor and keep them fresh. Using the Stuffitts shoe saver is simple and almost maintenance free. All you have to do is take the Stuffitts Shoe Savers and literally stuff them in your shoes, it's that easy! There are two pieces that make up this marvelous item: an outer shell comprised of technical fabric and an inner core that is extremely absorbent and encompasses 100% Eastern Red Cedar. When these two parts are put together, the technical fabric wicks moisture away right into the inner core leaving shoes dry and fresh. In fact, lab tests conclude that when a pair of running shoes was submerged in water for five minutes, then stuffed with Stuffitts Shoe Savers, the shoes were 62% dry within one hour. Your shoes will dry really fast!
Features of the Stuffitts Shoe Savers:
Colors: Blue, Black, and Red
- The benefits:
- Shoes will stay dry because typically when shoes are left alone to air-dry, they’re still over 50% wet after 24 hours. Almost all of the moisture will be removed in that same amount of time using Stuffitts.
- Shoes will have a longer life span and be odor-free since keeping moisture away from shoes keeps the shoe's mid-sole from deteriorating.
- Feet will stay healthier because by removing moisture, bacteria that causes fungus, odor, and foot disease will be eliminated.
- Two parts make up the Stuffitts Shoe Savers:
- Outer shell is made with technical fabric
- Inner core encompasses 100% Eastern Red Cedar
- Technical fabric wicks moisture into the inner core leaving shoes dry and fresh
- Lab tested: Almost 100% of odor and wetness are absorbed within an hour
- Shoes dry really fast
- Three easy steps: Insert into shoes, let Stuffitts absorb moisture and odor, then remove and reuse
- 100% natural and 100% reusable
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
Care: You'll have best results if you use Stuffitts as soon as you purchase a new pair of shoes. Whenever the shoes are not in use, make sure to keep Stuffitts in them. Stuffitts Shoe Savers are practically maintenance free and can be used all the time - they naturally air-dry between uses, which can take up to about one hour. It is recommended to replace the reusable Stuffitts inserts after one year of use since the cedar freshness will eventually diminish.
a new must have, July 25, 2012
Posted By: HZOverall: Comfort: Look: Shoe Size:
Felt true to sizeShoe Width:
Felt true to widthShoe Arch:
No arch support
I was skeptical when I bought these. Stinky, wet running shoes are just a part of a runner's life. I decided to give these a try. They are amazing. The shoes I use these in still smell NEW and they are at least 3 months old with 100 miles or more on them. Not only do they dry the shoes faster and keep them smelling fresh due to the cedar, they keep the creepy crawlys away from my shoes. In the South plenty of critter love to set up camp in shoes between uses. I am ready to get 2 - 3 more sets to use for each pair of shoes in my rotation.
Was this rating helpful to you? Yes No
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns