TestimonialsAll of the following are your unedited comments.
- After suffering what the FAA described as an "Unsurvivable Plane Crash", which resulted in a three year series of 16 orthopaedic operations including a tarsal arthrodesis (Ankle Fusion.) I have been blessed to regain the ability to squat over 500lbs but footwear for sport or dress must be the best since my ankle can no longer move with the heel strike.
Your products are outstanding and the service could not be equaled. It is unique that a clinician started this company to serve patients with the best foot wear for healthy feet. As a medical scientist I am normally very analytical and critical, but in this case I could not be happier or more satisfied with your product and performance!
May God bless your business further!
Buck Willis, MBBS, PhD Austin, TX July 2008
- On behalf of all of us with troublesome feet- Thank you and God Bless!
Stephen M. Marshall, VA February 14, 2008
- I just wanted to write and tell you how wonderful your company is. My shoes were ordered on Friday 11/30/07, on Tuesday 12/04/07, they were shipped, on Friday 12/07/07, they arrived. And they are the best shoes I have ever put on my feet. I can not believe how good they feel. I have started having pain in both feet and these shoes are really helping to ease that pain. So that you so much and I will order all my shoes from your company. Again thank you for your very speedy service and the great new shoes. Valerie T. Westminster, CO
- People are generally quick to complain when things do not go exactly as they wanted, but do not usually take a moment to thank folks when things go well. I am, therefore, making sure that a "Thank You" is expressed from me for what I consider to be exceptional customer service.
In my dealings with your firm, I have had nothing but rapid responses to questions, rapid receipt of return authorizations, friendly service and excellent advice. Despite the fact that I have sent back shoes more than once, I have never discerned a bit of animosity or frustration on the part of you folks. Additionally, your crediting of my credit card was both quick and accurate.
Purchasing shoes is not something one does frequently, but be assured that the next time I find myself needing a new pair of footwear, you folks are on top of my list.
My thanks to you, Helen, and your entire staff.
Please see that your supervisor has an opportunity to see this note.
MARVIN W. Bellevue, Nebraska 68005 November 07
- These (Pedors)shoes are unexcelled for people with painful feet from any cause whatsoever. I am grateful for having found them.
Robert S. MD, Mill Creek, Wa. October 07
- I have ordered before and I love your shoes - I can now walk without pain. August 07 Jean J. Savoy, Illinois
- Your Customer satisfaction personal may be interested in knowing that the size 14EEEE (4E) in the new Thunder
shoe was too narrow to put on easily-----but, the new Force 14EEEE (4E) fit perfectly and I am very pleased with
both the shoe and your customer service. All of my future purchases will be through your HEALTHYFEETSTORE. Thank You Again,July 07 Fred P. Spring, Texas
- Just wrote a review for you and wanted to tell you how very happy I am with both the shoes and your customer service and site. Exchange was a breeze. Will be shopping with you again!
Thanks again, June 07 Ann S. North Las Vegas, NV
- Thank you for your quick response and the credit for my waiting. I did receive the shoes and they are exactly what I wanted. I will be ordering from you in the future. June 07Trula M., Tallahassee, FL.
- Thank you for the excellent customer service! I will definitely do business with you again. The exchanged shoes arrived quickly and I am very pleased with them. Good work! June 07Connie H. Winston-Salem, NC
- During the past two weeks I have purchased Socks and a pair of PW Minor LPXX Shoes. When I spoke with your Customer Service Personnel, I received Professional and High Quality Service. You have gained a new Customer, and all my shoes will be purchased from Healthy Feet Store. June 07Don, Pahrump, NV
- I didn't expect this kind of customer service.I appreciate the fact you took the time to track my order,and call me to let me know the ship date.I received the shoes today ,thanks. June 07 Steve, Santa Maria, CA.
- Thank you for your help in ordering my sandals. I wore them on a sightseeing walking tour and they were the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn!
Then I went to a famous shoe store in Pittsburgh called "Littles", and to my surprize and delight there was a rep there from NAOT handing outinfo and free hand cream samples! Thanks again! May 07 Pamela, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- I am sorry this took so long to get back to you. Back in December of '05 I bought some insoles and you threw in some (Powerstep)support insoles as well. I was preparing to go to Iraq for my 3rd tour. I was part of a Military Transition Team responsible for training and operating with the 1st Battalion, 3rd Brigade, 1st Iraqi Division near Khalidiyah, Iraq in the Al Anbar Province. It was an experience that I will never forget. Your insoles made all the difference in the world. They kept me on my feet, sometimes for days at a time. Thanks for providing me with such a great tool, I would recommend them to anyone who plans to spend a lot of time on their feet. If they can hold up for a 7 month tour in Iraq, they can hold up anywhere! Semper Fidelis. May 07 Capt Chris Cox
- Thank you so much for your amazing customer service. I had no idea that I could get help online picking out the right shoes for me, plus you understood about my foot problems! I rate your company an A+++++! Mary Anne, Fort Worth, TX
- The service was excellent and I got my order delivered sooner than I had expected. I really appreciated all of the help and information about the products that I ordered. I will definitely purchase products from your company again. Thank you! SG - Escondido, California
- I love your site, better prices than my pharmacy, and your products work.
Jamie P -St. Petersburg, Florida
- Best and most effective foot cream I have ever used. I am very often asked what I do to my feet cuz they look so soft-- thanks to using that DPM CREAM. Even my husband is using it.
Charlene H., Canton, Ohio
- Having just received my third order from you…….Last, but certainly not least, I have gotten great service from your website and love Appearex! Your people who answer the phone and take orders are really pleasant and efficient and dare I say knowledgeable. Thanks for making it easy and fast. Sincerely, Leslie - Mineola, NY
- I like using your products and was glad to find a web site for them. I looked at several sites and the healthyfeetstore.com appeared to be the best one. The site is also very informative for any responsible user of the products. Thanks.
Steve F. South San Francisco, CA
- I am impressed with the amount of honesty of your newsletters. Seems rare to find a "doc" who cares enough to educate. Thank you for not sending out email after email with junk. Hope your site brings you lots of business...I will refer my friends.
Wayne H., Massilon, OH
- Very Fast, Very Easy to navigate, Very good experience, I would buy from HFS.com again and will recommend to friends.
Son S. - Roseville, California
- The Powerstep Arch Supports have changed my life. I have tried everything, and I was so skeptical until your girl that answers the phone told me to try these. I couldn't believe that something so inexpensive could help so much! I am a new person because of your help and expertise. Thank you!
Mike A., Las Vegas, NV
- I just wanted to let you know that the shoes you recommeneded for my son are great. He has struggled fitting in with the other kids because he has to wear AFO braces. I was so happy to find a site that carried a selection of normal looking shoes for him. He is happy and I am happy.
Keep up the good work!
Stacee P, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Thank you.
The size 8s you sent fit much better.
Your company has been great. The UPS return worked easily and I appreciate this note that the money has been credited.
Now a faithful customer.
Ann R., San Rafael, CA.
- Thanks for your great service! I truly appreciate your concern about delivery and for your personal contact.
Pat B, Detroit, Michigan
- Well I receieved my slippers Wednesday and I can't believe how great they are.... Diabetic or not.. If I'd known these were around I would have been wearing them 20 years ago... 19 years before I became a diabetic
- You all are amazing!!! I placed an online order Friday evening and made
a note that the slippers were for my terminally ill father and could you
please get them here as fast as possible. I almost fainted when the UPS
truck pulled up less than 24 hours later to deliver the slippers. You
have no idea how much it meant to me to have my dad not miss a single
day of comfy slippers when he has so little time left. Thank you, thank
you, thank you. You made a sick old man and his family very, very
happy. I will be sure to order again and I will tell everyone I know to
order from you.
- The shoes that I have ordered from your Healthy Feet store have made a difference in the heath of my feet, and being able to live with a bunion and not have surgery. Thank you for providing these wonderful orthopedic shoes, that accomodate orthotics and make a difference in our foot comfort .
Lisa G. - July 2008
- After suffering what the FAA described as an "Unsurvivable Plane Crash", which resulted in a three year series of 16 orthopaedic operations including a tarsal arthrodesis (Ankle Fusion.) I have been blessed to regain the ability to squat over 500lbs but foot wear for sport of dress must be the best since my ankle can no longer move with the heel strike. Your products are outstanding and the service could not be equaled. It is unique that a clinician started this company to serve patients with the best foot wear for healthy feet. As a medical scientist I am normally very analytical and critical, but in this case I could not be happier or more satisfied with your product and performance! May God bless your business further! Cheers, Buck W. MBBS, PhD - July 2008
- I received my order and the shoes are WONDERFUL. Thank you so much for a quality product.
D. Green - July 2008
- Healthy Feet Store, I just received my boots from you just 2 days after I ordered them. I wanted to let you know how pleased I am with your company. The shoes are just beautiful, and your service is outstanding. I have been a long time customer of Zappos, and am now converting to The Healthy Feet Store as your prices are better and your customer service is just as great. Thanks very much, Lynda, a very satisfied customer - November 21, 2008
- I bought a PG-lite Diabetic slip on shoe
from this store and it works wonders
for my leg. I love it. Frank - November 25, 2008
- Thank you! And I just have to say how impressed I've been with you and the Healthy Feet Store. So many stores make a person feel like a number or just a dollar figure. From you, I have consistently felt I had personalized service and that you really cared about my business. The same goes for the people who answer the phones (when I've had my numerous return requests). Everyone seems so real and caring. So a big Thanks! I'm impressed and very pleased. Ann - April 14, 2009
- I ordered my sandals on 10-06-09 and received them on 10-08-09. WOW! Great service and a great product as well. KUDOS to you!! Absolutely the BEST service and Fastest shipping time I have ever experienced! Thanks, Robert - October 10, 2009
- Finally, thanks. I knew the second my feet plopped into the 13x pair they were the right fit. They're great! All my friends and co-workers are onto your site, lookout! Sincerely, J.R. Zullo - December, 2009
- Sir: I am writing to thank you for the wonderful service that has been provided to me by HealthyFeetStore.com, initially by Helen, but over the last two or more years by Barbara Adams. I am writing now, when I think we – Barbara and I have finally found for me shoes in the correct style, last and size. This has been very difficult. I had gone through three unsuccessful efforts at obtaining custom orthotics before turning to Healthy Feet Store. I am currently doing physical therapy on a very old ankle injury on one side and a more recent knee deficit on the other side. Walking is more often painful than not. Barbara has helped me knowledgeably and professionally, and patiently and cheerfully throughout years and many, many pairs of shoes. She feels like a member of my extended family. This letter could have been written at any point over the last two years. Too bad I didn’t write earlier. She is a treasure and I thank her wholeheartedly for her help and support. Sincerely, S. Forbes - December, 2009
- When a customer can’t go to a good shoe store, they have on which will come to them. My mother is 95 and not as mobile as she used to be, and she lives in Montana, where there are not a lot of orthopedic shoe choices. Healthyfeet Store is the perfect service. I ordered seven pair of shoes for her to try. The selection was broad. She found the perfect shoes – Darco Women’s Diabetic Shoe – and I had wonderful service. Your on line experts, the shipping, and the availability are excellent. Thank you for understanding the business you are in and keep up the good work. Happy to refer anyone to you! S. Casebeer - February, 2010
- I recieved the shoes for my husband and myself. They fit great and I have managed to get my kids hooked on online shoe shopping...Thanks and Blessed Be Linda - October, 2010
- I ordered some slippers for my wife for Christmas, but ordered the wrong size. Your return policy is second to none. I received the replacement slippers very fast, much faster than I expected. The new slippers fit perfect. I can not say enough about your customer service. I will look to you for my all of my shoe purchases in the future. Thanks, Brent from Utah - December 2010
- Isha, I want express my thanks to you for being so patient with me. People who have disfigured feet like mine cannot walk into a local shoe store to buy a pair of sharp looking shoes. The service your shoe store provides is exceptional. So, once again Isha, thank you for the kindness and patience you have shown to me and others. Donna - April 2011
- Have slippers from cloud nine. Love them. Enjoy your site. When at hospital, everyone loved these slippers. Doc wants us to get open-toed slippers. Thanks for having them. Joan - June 2011
- Dear Dr. Hurless,
I'd like you and your family to know what a difference Barbara's expertise in your shoes has made for me. I've been an active women holding a powerful position at a publicly traded company in my former career. I've been unable to work due to an autoimmune disease that's destroying the bones in my feet and ankles. Originally when I called your company I had a shoe list ready to place my order. I explained to Barbara my issues. She modified and added to my list where she saw fit based on her years of experience so your shoes would give me a good comfortable fit. For the first time in 7 years I can walk in comfort and I owe it all to Barbara. She's kind, understanding and very knowledgable. I'd have hired into sales in a heartbeat. Thank you for seeing fit to have the very best people work for your company Dr. Hurless.
Respectfully, Sally - October 2011
- Wow: you guys are amazingly fast at getting those orders out. Thanks for the rush! I am blown away at your immediate service. I will be ordering more in
the near future. Appreciate all you do!
- I placed my order on Oct 18 and received the shoes yesterday. That took only 2 days which is very impressive service. I will shop at your site again, soon! Pam from Annapolis
- I have always had trouble finding shoes that fit I have a very wide foot and now with the diabetes and some of the medications I take I have terrible swelling of my feet and legs. I loved the shoe I ordered but was not comfortable with the back of the shoe hitting my heel so I am exchanging them for another pair. The customer service at Healthy Feet Store is awesome and a pleasure to work with very highly recommended store! Valkyrie from North Carolina - November 2011
- Thank you so much. Richard received his boots couple days ago and his braces came today.
Tonight he tried on the braces with boots and his remark showed in his face when he nodded, "YES, this might be going to work. They feel pretty good and you know you can kind of tell ... they feel pretty good right now - if only they work for me at work."
Richard works as a Senior Engineering Technician and spends hours on his feet in the worst types of terrains you can imagine. With feet and ankles that have both been sprained and broken he has suffered many, many weeks and many months. Doctors haven't been able to provide any positive effective treatment and have stated they "might" be able to partially relieve some of the pain with surgery, but are really not encouraging him to actively pursue this last ditch effort as the orthopaedic specialist stated even he wouldn't advise.
My husband is in his early 40s and we are both hopeful your shoes and braces will be "STEPS" in the right direction to aid him in his career.
We'll let you know how they are working from time to time. We pray this is the answer we've been looking for. Sincerely, Bonnie - November 2011
- Great store: Large product selection, competitive prices, & extremely informative website. For those with mobility challenges, HealthyFeet is a godsend. Ellen B. - December 2011
- These are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. I get issued them from the Veterans Hospital in Asheville, North Carolina due to my "trench foot". I am also a 100% service connected disabled retired combat veteran. These boots are very good for hiking in snow when one uses gaiter and often crampons. They really are great. Francis G. - July 2012
- Site has been very helpful, especially with ordering charts and all the types of shoes you carry and hard to find sizes and the info and ideas sections, and your exchange policy. J. Strachan - October 2012
- Second order, you guys are great. Thank you!
Active Military, great for long long walks! Best insert!
Miguel G. - December 2012
- Thank you so much for the Wave and Moszkitos type shoes. I live in Hawaii and we wear this type of shoe all year. I have severe osteoarthritis in both knees & these shoes have saved my life. I can't wear or walk in any other shoes. The only thing is they don't ever offer free shipping to Hawaii but it's still worth it. Mahalo & Aloha from Hawaii Ilona H. - December 2012
- Healthy feet store was given to me by my orthopedic surgeon to find a shoe for my post traumatic arthritis and lack of dorsiflexion from a talar neck fracture to my left anke in a MVA. This site is a God sent all you need is right here on this sight the even down to the rocker bottom soles!!! Thank you :)
- S.S. Baltimore, MD 2013
*FREE USA domestic ground
shipping on all orders over $50
Free Exchanges - Easy Returns