Features of the Aetrex Women's Dress Casual Copper Socks:Aetrex Women's Dress Casual Copper Socks come with a slew of therapeutic features that will not only improve and revitalize the texture and look of the skin on your feet, but remove 99.9% of the fungi, bacteria, and odor in the socks. This is accomplished with Aetrex's Copper Sole Technology™: copper ions are infused in the CUPRON™ yarn, which makes up the sock fibers. In time the fiber wears and the copper ions regenerate creating a lasting protective barrier to control odor; plus this protection will last as long as the life of the sock - an Aetrex guarantee. Moisture will also be wicked away to help keep feet clean and prevent moisture because of the Moisture-Guard™ wicking system. Women will definitely look forward to the sock design since added cushioning, spun yarn that is yielding to the touch, flat seam construction, and the integration of Spandex all lead to an extremely comfortable hugging fit. Aetrex Women's Dress Casual Copper Socks will be the healthiest socks you'll ever wear!
- Copper Sole Technology™ removes 99.9% of the fungi
- Copper is the only natural element that plays a vital role in collagen formation - a connective tissue in the skin
- Copper socks revitalize the skin and improves the look and texture
- Moisture Guard™ wicks moisture away to keep feet dry and prevent foot problems
- Extra cushioning doesn't make the shoe feel tighter - it adds comfort
- Spun yarn is yielding to the touch
- Flat seam construction
- Spandex integration provides a hugging comfortable fit
- Fiber content: Polyester, Elastic, Spandex/Needle count-144
- A Anti-Microbial
- B Breathable
- M Machine Washable
- S Shock Absorbing
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.