Darco Pediatric Cast BootChildren can be very active in playgrounds or during sports activities at school so it's inevitable that most kids will suffer injuries to their feet that require bandaging or a use of a cast. The Darco Pediatric Canvas Open-Toe Cast Boot offers protection for the cast or bandaging against the elements. The Pediatric Cast Boot has three layers of EVA foam to help reduce shock and the upper is made up of soft canvas material that is washable. The Darco Pediatric open toe cast boot will allow kids with bandaged feet better mobility and freedom to get from one place to the next.
- Please Note: The Darco Pediatric Canvas Open-Toe Cast Boot is sold in singles not pairs. This Shoe fits both the right and left foot.
- Fits over bandaging or cast and provides protection against the elements
- Three layers of EVA foam provides shock absorption
- Upper is made up of washable material
- Two straps can easily secure bandaged foot into cast boot
- The outsole measures 7" long and 3.5" wide
- Remember to account for the size of the cast when determining if this shoe is right for you
- A AFO Accommodation
- A Adjustable Strap
- D Deep Toe Box
- E Extra Depth
- M Machine Washable
- S Shock Absorbing
- W Wide Toe Box
- B Bunion
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- C Claw Toes
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Hammertoe/Mallet Toe
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball Of Foot Pain
- M Morton's Neuroma
- M Morton's Toe
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Operation/Wound Care
- S Sever's Disease
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.