Dr.'s Remedy Non-Acetone Enriched Nail Polish Remover: Keep Your Nails VibrantDr.'s Remedy Non-Acetone Enriched Nail Polish Remover is actually good for nails and will coat them in nutrients that will build moisture, strength and shine. Created by the makers of , this nail polish is non-acetone. This contains tea tree oil, garlic bulb extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and wheat protein. This healthy nail polish remover would make a great , along with some of . Do something good for your nails even when you're removing the nail polish and use Dr.'s Remedy Non-Acetone Enriched Nail Polish Remover. Merchant Note: Harmful if ingested. Keep out of eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Features of the Dr.'s Remedy Non-Acetone Enriched Nail Polish Remover:
- Developed by two podiatrists whose goal was to create healthy nail products
- Non-acetone: so does not contain most toxins commonly found in cosmetics and beauty products
- Reduces your risk of getting sick from built up toxins
- Contains tea tree oil and garlic bulb extract
- Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E to strengthens nails
- Contains wheat protein that will bind moisture and increase shine
- We suggest you change your nail polish about every week
- T Toenail Fungus
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.