Propet Lucas: Orthopedic Casual Shoes for MenAre you on the lookout for a pair of men's casual footwear that also offers style in addition to flexibility? Sounds like an impossible task? Not anymore! Lucas by Propet offers not just that but more!
Lucas by Propet is a pair of stylish shoes for men that offers an eye catching design without compromising on the comfort and health of your feet. The shoes have a heel of 1 inch and exude perfection in terms of construction. The lace up closure provides makes the shoes an ideal fit. The shoes have an extremely comfortable footbed that can be removed to make room for orthotics. This pair of casual footwear for men is crafted from waxy nubuck leather that gives it a sleek and shiny appearance. The multipurpose design of the shoes allows you to wear them to any occasion with almost all kinds of dressing.
The shoes exude perfection in terms of comfort. In addition to the tongue and padded collar for support, the rubber cup outsole ensures traction and balance. The product has a side stitching that not just adds to the visuals but also takes care of flexibility. Moreover, the usage of premium quality material that goes in its construction accounts for it longevity and durability. Also, this pair of shoes has healthcare value thanks to its ideal construction and extreme flexibility.
- Burnished Nubuck leather for attention grabbing design
- Cushioned EVA insole that is removable allowing room orthotics
- Nylon mesh lining offers breathability
- Rubber outsole with stretchable sides offers support and traction
- Premium quality material for longevity and durability
- 1 inch heel with a lace up closure
- Orthotic design with healthcare value
- A multipurpose wear ideal for several occasions
- A Arch support
- F Flat Heel
- H Heel Cup
- L Laced
- R Removable Footbed
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- A Arthritis
- B Bursitis
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- S Sesamoiditis
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball Of Foot Pain
- M Morton's Neuroma
- O Over Pronation
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.