Propet Tandy – Stylish Zipper Boots for Women
Searching for a smart and stylish boot that is perfect to wear all year round? Look no further than the Propet Tandy! Constructed with synthetic materials, this boot is aesthetically-pleasing and practical to wear. Whether you’re wearing shorts, a dress or jeans, you can rock these boots with all looks and outfits. The best thing about the Propet Tandy is that it comes with various foot support features that will keep your feet comfortable all day long.
Featuring a zipper, the Propet Tandy is a tie-less boot that is very convenient and easy to wear and also ensures a perfect fit. This casual boot comes with contoured footbeds that offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort. Featuring soft uppers, this shoe protects your skin from footwear abrasions while offering cushion-soft padding. You don’t have to worry about your toes anymore! The Propet Tandy comes with a wide and rounded toe box. While the wide toe box gives you room to move and wiggle your toes, the rounded toe box prevents the occurrence of toenail damage. Additionally, this stylish boot also features a heel counter that support your feet in the heel area while preventing over-pronation. All in all, the Propet Tandy is a must-add to your footwear closet!
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
- Wide toe box gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes
- C Contoured Footbed
- H Heel Counter
- R Rounded Toe Box
- S Soft Uppers
- T Tie-Less
- W Wide Toe Box
- Z Zipper
- B Bunion
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball Of Foot Pain
- M Morton's Toe
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.