Reef Cushion Strand- Rigid Sole Sandals for WomenThe Reef Cushion Strand sandals are boho chic and trendy. In addition to that, they are also ultra comfortable and will enable you to walk for hours at end. Their soft uppers will give your skin just the protection it needs from footwear abrasions. To add to that, their arch support will give your feet added cushioning and reduce your chances of getting flat feet. This shoe has flexible outsoles, which will enhance road traction. Your feet will be well aired, thanks to its breathable structure, which will reduce your chances of having smelly feet and keep your feet comfortable to the maximum.
These sandals are also eco-friendly and environmentally sustainable. They are made from recycled materials and the environment was not harmed in any way while manufacturing them. Thus, you can wear them without feeling any guilt. In addition to that, they are also responsibly sourced, which means they are only given to brands who take environmental and social concerns seriously.
- Soft uppers that protect your skin from footwear abrasions
- Recycled Material - Footwear manufactured using recovered materials
- Responsibly Sourced - Footwear manufactured by brands that take environmental and social factors into account when managing their relationship with suppliers
- Eco-Friendly - Footwear manufactured that doesn't harm the planet
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- F Flexible Outsole
- O Open-Back
- S Soft Uppers
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.