Reef Cushion Vista Thread- Breathable Eco-Friendly Sandals for WomenThe Reef Cushion Vista thread arethe perfect sandals for any woman. Not only are they environmentally friendly and sustainable but they are also super comfortable, so you can wear them for long periods of time. To start with, they are made using recycled materials, which is excellent for the environment. To add to that, they are also eco-friendly, which means the environment was not harmed at all while manufacturing them so you can wear them free of guilt. They are also responsibly sourced so only brands that take environmental and social concerns seriously manufacture these shoes.
These shoes will give you all the cushioning that you need and reduce your chances of getting flat feet. Smelly feet isn't something you will have to worry about when it comes to these shoes because their breathable structure promotes ventilation, keeping your feet well-aired and keeping away foot odor. Their flexible outsoles improve road traction and their soft uppers will guard your feet from footwear abrasions.
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Soft uppers that protect your skin from footwear abrasions
- Recycled Material - Footwear manufactured using recovered materials
- Responsibly Sourced - Footwear manufactured by brands that take environmental and social factors into account when managing their relationship with suppliers
- Eco-Friendly - Footwear manufactured that doesn't harm the planet
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- F Flexible Outsole
- O Open-Back
- S Soft Uppers
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.