Reef Ortho X Slide Eco-friendly, breathable Sandals for WomenThe Reef Ortho X Slide sandals are one-of-a-kind. The perfect combination of comfort and eco-friendly, these are any sandal lover's dream. This eco-friendly shoe has been manufactured without harming the planet. To add to that, it is made from recycled materials and is responsibly sourced, which means that it was manufactured by a brand that takes into account environmental and social factors while managing their relationship with their suppliers.
It gets even better, this shoe provides arch support, which will give you all the cushioning you need and prevent you from getting flat feet. It is also breathable which will not cause your feet to smell and give you ample space. The Reef Ortho X Slide also protects your skin from footwear abrasions thanks to its soft uppers. Overall you can feel super safe and comfortable while wearing these sandals and it'll provide you with a relaxing experience while walking about throughout your day. Knowing that they are eco-friendly also helps you feel a whole lot better while wearing them, you can't deny that!
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Responsibly Sourced - Footwear manufactured by brands that take environmental and social factors into account when managing their relationship with suppliers.
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- Recycled Material - Footwear manufactured using recovered materials
- Eco-friendly- footwear manufactured that doesn't harm the planet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- F Flexible Outsole
- O Open-Back
- S Soft Uppers
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.