Flexus by Spring Step Mireya Tall Shaft Winter Boots for WomenNothing looks classier with long coats and cozy coats and sweaters than tall shaft winter boots! There is no doubt that boots look amazing in all seasons and go well with almost all attire but nothing beats the classy look of winter boots. In fact, it won't be a stretch to say that long winter boots are never out of fashion, especially when it comes to Flexus Mireya boots. The best part about these shoes is that since they are made using the best and sturdiest material, they will look good as new even after excessive use. Furthermore, the boots are waterproof so whether it is raining or snowing, you can wear them out without worrying about wet socks or ruined boots.
Apart from being of the best quality and super comfy, the shoes are also aesthetically appealing. If you are confused about the kind of footwear you need, go for these versatile boots because it is next to impossible to go wrong with them. Designed for modern women, the boots are trendy, comfortable, and will also keep you warm. What else can one ask for?
- Breathable to make sure your feet remain dry and allow airflow inside
- Contoured footbed provide padded cushioning for the feet
- Cushioned heel to provide support to the heels, preventing hard and cracked heels
- Flexible outsole improves road traction to allow better foot grip
- Removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box offers a comfortable fit
- Shock absorbing feature to make sure your feet are protected against injury
- Soft uppers to prevent skin abrasion
- Waterproof to keep your feet dry in all kinds of weather
- D Deep Toe Box
- R Removable Footbed
- R Rounded Toe Box
- T Tie-Less
- W Waterproof
- Z Zipper
- A Ankle Pain
- B Brachymetatarsia
- B Bunion
- H Hammertoe/Mallet Toe
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball Of Foot Pain
- S Sesamoiditis
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.