Trotters Sasha Flats for Women
When you think of shoes, the first thing that comes to mind is comfort. What is the point of wearing a beautiful and stylish pair of flats if you don’t feel like you’re walking on air?
The purpose of casual flats is to provide you with comfortable ground support as you switch between your daily chores, and Sasha Flats for women from Trotters makes it all possible.
Manufactured from the highest quality material and featuring a leather upper, these ballerina-style flats are your ultimate work partner. These flats will give you the confidence and power to do it all, from completing the household chores to picking kids up from school to the daily grocery errands.
The Sasha Flats from Trotters are available in three widths, medium, narrow, and wide, and have a soft microfiber upper lining and removable cushioned footbed to provide the utmost comfort and movement.
So what are you still thinking about? Place an order to purchase the amazing Sasha flats at a competitive price.
- 5/8” heel height
- Soft leather upper protects your feet from abrasion
- Removable footbed with arch support provides relief from foot pain for long hours
- Textured, flexible, and slip-resistant
- The cushioned rubber sole offers easier movement
- The padded collar provides enhanced ankle support
- Elastic goring ensures a comfortable fit
- Orthopedic means that the natural structure of your foot is taken into account.
- The antimicrobial lining prevents the growth of harmful microbes
- The flexible outsole improves road traction
- The padded collar cushions the area around your ankle, allowing you to walk comfortably.
- The contoured footbed keeps your feet in their natural position and prevents strain
- The slightly lifted heel increases stability and reduces the risk of foot sprains
- Shock absorbent offers motion stability and prevents your feet from serious injuries
- Stain resistance keeps the shoes easy to maintain
- Arch support prevents chances of flat feet and provides cushioning
- APMA accepted, so the best option for daily wear
- A Anti-Microbial
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- C Contoured Footbed
- C Cushioned Heel
- F Flat Heel
- F Flexible Outsole
- H Heel Counter
- H Heel Cup
- L Lifted Heel
- N Narrow Heel
- N Narrow Toe Box
- O Open-Back
- P Padded Tongue
- R Removable Footbed
- R Rigid Sole
- R Rounded Toe Box
- S Shock Absorbing
- S Soft Uppers
- S Straight Last
- S Stretchable
- A Accessory Navicular Syndrome
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- A Arthritis
- B Bunion
- B Bursitis
- C Capsulitis of the Second Toe
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- C Corns
- E Edema/Swelling
- E Equinus
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- L Lymphedema
- M Morton's Neuroma
- O Over Pronation
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Sesamoiditis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.