Acorn Grey Cotton Twist Slipper Socks: Providing Durable Comfort for Healthy Feet
Acorn Grey Cotton Twist Slipper Socks for men and women offer the warmth and coziness of wearing socks all while providing durable and long-lasting features of slippers. These comfortable cotton slipper socks have been worn by NASA astronauts during shuttle missions since June 27, 1982, which means that if they are good enough for astronauts, they are good enough to wear at home too. Finding a sock both men and women can enjoy can be difficult. On average women's healthy cotton socks and slippers are thick and soft, while men's options are much thinner and stiffer. These slipper socks are manufactured with a full grain leather sidewall, a memory foam midsole, and a tough suede outsole. They offer better protection and cushioning for the bottom of the feet and all-around coverage for the tops of the feet, much like close-toed slippers. Think of these cotton slipper socks as being dual purpose. When you are puttering around a chilly house, but you hate the feeling of a super stiff sole, Acorn Slipper Socks is offer the perfect compromise. No longer will men and women have to put up with their old ragged socks at home when walking from room to room. All they need to do is wear a pair of Acorn Grey Cotton Twist Slipper Socks to experience the best comfort on earth.
- Rib knit cuff for secure fit
- Mid-calf height
- Acorn memory foam midsole over featherweight EVA
- Leather sidewall
- Tough suede outsole
- 93% hypoallergenic cotton and 7% spandex
- Packaging made from recycled materials
- NASA astronauts have been wearing Acorn slipper socks during their missions in outer space since 1982
- Fun Fact: A pair of Acorn slipper socks is permanently on exhibition at the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum.
- Care: Hand wash Acorn Slipper Socks in cold water with mild soap. Allow them to air dry.
Arch Pain/Arch Strain
Fat Pad Atrophy
Heel Pain/Heel Spurs