Acorn's Fave Gore Men's Slipper in Wide SizesThe Acorn Fave Gore Men's Slipper is handsomely styled and designed to provide pure comfort at home. Men with wide feet or foot problems like ingrown nails, bunions or hammertoes will find these slippers offer the most comfortable fit. The upper is made with Italian wool-blend tweed that is soft, warm and fashionable. The upper offers an elastic goring for extra comfort and an optimal fit that will prevent the slippers from sliding off mid-step. Lined in supple, moisture wicking microfleece, this men's house shoe will keep feet comfortable and dry. The footbed design consists of Sherpa fleece lining, high-density comfort foam, and a raised EVA heel wedge for supportive and stable steps.
The weatherproof sole has added traction, which makes this slipper ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Those with trouble walking or who are susceptible to slipping, will find these wide size slippers have a noticeable grip that stays firmly planted on the ground, even on super smooth or glossy flooring. The Fave Gore Men's Wide Size Slipper has it all: good looks for casual wear at home and features for all-day comfort and pain-free wear. This is a resilient shoe that gives men the assurance of foot protection even when at home.
- Constructed with Italian wool-blend tweed
- Elastic goring at the instep allowing for a true fit
- Lofty Acorn memory foam midsole lined with Sherpa fleece is cushioned and guarantees total comfort and therapy for feet
- Enhanced raised EVA heel wedge for stability and support
- Durable suede leather sidewall
- And a weatherproof outsole with skid-resistant tread for better footing - perfect for indoor/outdoor use.
- Hand wash cold then air dry
- Please note: Footbed is not removable
- A Arch support
- C Cushioned Heel
- M Machine Washable
- S Soft Uppers
- S Straight Last
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Morton's Neuroma