Acorn Grey Ragg Wool Slipper Socks: Comfort, Durable, Warm
| Grey Ragg Wool Slipper Socks for men and women offer the best of both worlds: the warmth and coziness from wearing socks; plus the durable and long-lasting features of slippers. These socks are ideal for people that love to wear while relaxing at home. In fact, Acorn slipper socks are so comfortable that they've been worn by NASA astronauts during shuttle missions since June 27, 1982. What makes these slipper socks so unique is their design, which consists of a full grain leather sidewall and tough suede outsole - wearers will gain better protection at the bottom of their feet. No longer will men and women have to wear their tattered socks at home when meandering from room to room. All they need to do is slip on a pair of Acorn Slipper Socks to experience true comfort on earth.
- Rib knit cuff for secure fit
- Acorn memory foam midsole over featherweight EVA
- Leather side wall
- Tough suede outsole
- 85% wool, 13% nylon, 2% spandex, leather strap/sole
- Packaging made from recycled materials
- NASA astronauts have been wearing Acorn slipper socks during their missions in outer space since 1982
- Fun fact: A pair of Acorn slipper socks is permanently on exhibition at the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum
- Care: Hand wash cold, mild soap. Air dry.
Arch Pain/Arch Strain
Fat Pad Atrophy
Heel Pain/Heel Spurs