Acorn Spa Slide II - Supportive Clogs for Women
If you are looking for the ultimate pair of supportive and comfortable clogs for your feet, look no further than the Acorn Spa Slide II. The Acorn Spa Slide II is an aesthetically-pleasing pair of slippers that comes with great foot comfort and supportive features. The Acorn Spa Slide II is an open-back slipper that has great aesthetics and colors, but it also comes with a non-marking sole and an adjustable strap for a comfortable and personalized shoe fit. You don't have to worry about getting this slipper dirty as it also machine-washable.
The Acorn Spa Slide II features great contoured footbeds that offer spectacular gel-like cushioning to your feet, maximizing footwear comfort. If you are worried about smelly or sweaty feet, its ultra-breathable structure promotes aeration inside the shoe while keeping foot odor at bay. Amongst other footwear features, the Acorn Spa Slide II also comes with cushioned heels that offer extra support to the rear of your feet to keep your heels soft and supple. Additionally, this amazing slip-on also features great arch supports that not only provide improved cushioning, but also prevent the chances of flat feet. With some great foot comfort features, the Acorn Spa Slide II is the perfect shoe to add to your footwear collection!
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- A Adjustable Strap
- A Arch support
- C Contoured Footbed
- C Cushioned Heel
- M Machine Washable
- O Open-Back
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- B Bursitis
- C Cavus Foot
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Plantar Fasciitis
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.