Acorn Women's Chinchilla Collar Slipper: Supportive ComfortThe Acorn Women's Chinchilla Collar Slipper is a great house shoe with a pillowy collar to offer softness around the ankle area. The warm Italian soft upper adds a fashionable touch while the interior of the slipper is luxuriously lined with comfortable faux chinchilla material. The slipper's Signature Comfort Sole comes with a variety of orthopedic and therapeutic features: the insole lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry, the low density soft-touch foam adds softness to each step, the Acorn Memory Foam ensures a cushioning feel, the full length EVA layer absorbs shock, and the non-skid TPR outsole with a raised heel and arch design is weatherproof and provides better footing and support. This comfy orthopedic slipper can be worn indoors while lounging around at home and outdoors when collecting the mail or picking up the newspaper. Either way, women will definitely feel the quality and craftsmanship known by the Acorn brand when wearing the women's Acorn Chinchilla Collar Slipper.
- Warm Italian plush upper
- Lined with faux chinchilla
- Signature Comfort Sole design
- Insole lining wicks moisture to help keep feet dry
- Low density soft-touch foam adds comfort
- Acorn Memory Foam is cushioning
- Full length EVA absorbs shock
- Non-skid TPR outsole with raised heel and arch enhances stability and support
- Can be worn indoors or outdoors
- A Arch support
- C Cushioned Heel
- M Machine Washable
- S Soft Uppers
- S Straight Last
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- A Arthritis
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Plantar Fasciitis
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.