Arcopedico Mailu- Casual Dress Shoes for Women
Are you Vegan? If so, then these are definitely your go-to casual dress shoes. Manufactured using no animal products, you can wear this shoe absolutely guilt free! They are the perfect blend of casual and dressy, making them a great option for your daily events as well as your dressy ones. It's anti-microbial lining will prevent you from getting foot diseases and infections and will keep your feet healthy and clean. In addition to that, its breathable structure enables aeration inside the shoe which will prevent your feet from smelling. The Arcopedico Mailu also has arch support which will give your feet an added cushioning and reduce the chances of you getting flat feet. This shoe goes the extra mile when it comes to comfort. Its deep toe box will provide you with an extra depth of comfort, keeping your toes warm and cozy throughout the day. It is especially great for those who may be suffering from any kind of foot pain, swollen feet, hammertoes, etc. It has great circulation and will keep your feet comfy.
- Anti-microbial lining prevents foot diseases and infections to ensure healthy, clean feet
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long
- Vegan- Footwear manufactured with no animal products
- A Anti-Microbial
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- S Seamless Interior
- V Vegan
- W Wide Toe Box
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- B Bunion
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball Of Foot Pain
- M Morton's Neuroma
- M Morton's Toe
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.