Cloud Nine Sheepskin Ladies Emma - Comfy Slippers for Women
Unmatchable comfort is the first thing that comes to mind at the mention of slippers. This is especially true for Cloud Nine Sheepskin Ladies Emma Slippers which are designed to perfection with soft and durable materials to keep your feet soft, supple, and crack-free. After a long and tiring day, putting on these super comfy slippers will feel like magic to your tired feet. The mere comfort offered by these slippers is enough to earn them a spot on your must-have list. Nevertheless, they have been designed with multiple other features that make it a good idea to add these slippers to your shoe collection.
Cloud Nine Sheepskin Ladies Emma Slippers are perfect to be worn indoors as well as outdoors. They go great in casual settings and are perfect for women who put comfort and convenience over everything. However, if you are a fashionista and want your shoe game to be on point all round the clock, these slippers have got you covered as they are not only comfortable but they are also aesthetically appealing.
- The antimicrobial lining is used to manufacture the slippers. It ensures optimal health for your feet and makes sure your feet remain free of infections and other foot diseases.
- Breathable material is employed to allow airflow. This works to keep your feet dry and odor-free all day long
- Cushioned heels offer gel-like cushioning for the rear part of the feet. It ensures that the heels of your feet remain soft and crack-free
- Stretchable to allow a snug and comfortable fit. It also makes it easy to put on and take off the slippers without much hassle.
- Thermal lining works to keep your feet warm and cozy even during the cold winter nights!
- A Anti-Microbial
- B Breathable
- F Flat Heel
- O Open-Back
- S Soft Uppers
- S Stretchable
- T Thermal Lining
- T Tie-Less
- A Ankle Pain
- B Bunion
- L Lymphedema
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.