Cobb Hill Laurel Slip-on - Comfortable Slip-ons for Women
Looking for a shoe that not only has amazing features but is also easy to wear? Well, look no further than the Cobb Hill Laurel Slip-on! With its practical design and fantastic foot comfort features, the Cobb Hill Laurel Slip-on will have you raving about it for days. These slightly heeled shoes are tie-less, making them very convenient and easy to wear and take off. Moreover, these casual shoes offer a great walking experience by keeping your feet super-comfortable at all times. The best part about the Cobb Hill Laurel Slip-on is that it goes with a variety of casual and formal outfits. So, whether you're going to work or run errands, you can quickly slip into these shoes to look ultra-stylish!
Featuring some great heel counters that support your feet in the heel area, these shoes prevent the chances of over-pronation. These shoes also feature arch supports that not only provide improved cushioning, but also prevent the chances of flat feet. Moreover, the Cobb Hill Laurel Slip-on comes with removable footbeds that accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions. All in all, with some great aesthetics and soothing foot comfort features, the Cobb Hill Laurel Slip-on will make you feel like you're walking on a cloud!
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- A Arch support
- H Heel Counter
- R Removable Footbed
- T Tie-Less
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Morton's Neuroma
- O Over Pronation
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
- A Accessory Navicular Syndrome
- A Ankle Pain
- H High Arches/High Instep
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.