Cobb Hill Penfield Envelope- Casual Slip-On Shoes for Women
These casual slip-ons for women are one of the most comfortable out there. Their cushioned heels will provide added support to the rear of your feet, making sure your heels are soft. The fact that they are slip-ons means that they are quick and easy to get into, saving you from any hassle. Their removable footbeds feature is especially excellent if you have any painful foot conditions as they will help reduce pain by incorporating custom orthotics.
Falls and injuries are something that you don’t have to be worried about at all when it comes to this shoe. Its shock-absorbent feature will provide you with motion stability and guard your feet from major injuries. This shoe’s flexible outsoles will improve road traction and enable you to walk for hours at end. A great blend of chic yet comfy, these shoes are perfect for your everyday chores, whether it’s going to the grocery store, grabbing lunch with your girls or simply just for roaming around the house. They will provide you with the maximum level of comfort that will have you not wanting to take them off!
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- C Cushioned Heel
- F Flexible Outsole
- R Removable Footbed
- S Shock Absorbing
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- B Bursitis
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.