Cobb Hill Penfield Clog- Shock-absorbing, Tieless Clogs for Women
For the perfect clogs, look no further! These tieless clogs for women are super comfortable and trendy. Their tie-less feature means that you won’t have to waste time tying them and can wear them when you’re in a hurry, too. Their cushioned heels will provide your feet with added support, keeping your heels soft and smooth. Its removable footbeds will also offer support to any painful foot conditions that you may be suffering from. They also accommodate custom orthotics, so you need not worry.
These clogs will protect your feet from major injuries, thanks to its shock-absorbent feature that provides motion stability and guards your feet. In addition to that, its flexible outsoles will enhance road traction, making it a lot easier for you to walk. These clogs are slip-ons, which means that they are super easy for you to get in and out of. You no longer have to spend time getting into them. This makes them the perfect shoe to wear in the mornings when you’re rushing to get out of the house. The fact that they’ll keep your feet protected and safe is just icing on the cake.
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- C Cushioned Heel
- F Flexible Outsole
- R Removable Footbed
- S Shock Absorbing
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- B Bursitis
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.