Cobb Hill Tala Asym Sandals for Women
When summer arrives, an active, on-the-go woman like you will need these Cobb Hill Tala Asym Sandals. Featuring a breezy style, the Tala sandals offer exceptional comfort and support to your feet while being water-friendly.
The sandals feature adjustable straps with three hook and loop closures for a customized fit and ease of use. The open construct with a heeled design adds more support and stability for your feet. The breathable sandal construct promotes aeration, so there's no moisture build-up even if you are on the go the entire day. The open design and breathable interior make these sandals incredibly skin friendly while keeping the risk of foot odor, diseases, and infections at bay.
Moreover, the contoured footbed and arch support enhance your feet's comfort, so standing or walking for long periods is a breeze. The Cobb Hill Tala Asym sandals for women feature a soft and lightweight outsole to help improve road traction and reduce fatigue in your feet, knees, and back throughout the day, offering exceptionally convenient everyday support.
The stylish and comfortable classic sandals for women seamlessly combine comfort and convenience, making them a perfect pair for women on the go. Whether you plan on going out, running errands around town, or hitting the beach with your loved ones, these shoes will keep your feet feeling great all day without compromising your style.
- Minimal heel height of 1 inch for a convenient walking experience.
- Three adjustable hook-and-loop closures for a customized fit and ease of use.
- The open design and breathable construct promote aeration.
- Built-in arch support for enhanced foot support and comfort.
- Lightweight outsole for improved surface traction and stable walking experience.
- Soft synthetic construct for ease of cleaning.
- Water-friendly construct is suitable for machine washing.
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.