Darco Body Armor Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint: Darco Products - Focused on the Foot and AnkleThe Darco Body Armor Night Splint for plantar fasciitis is a very unique splint known to be the only one of its kind that actively engages the windlass mechanism (a gradual stretch of the plantar muscle band). This results in a precise and continued stretch of the plantar fascia so within time the foot can correctly function. The toe loop on this plantar fasciitis night splint plays an important role because it allows the turning of the big toe upwards (dorsiflextion) and the elastic ring has multi-position functionality allowing the toe loop to be attached in various positions. The plantar fasciitis night splint has a low profile design to reduce the pressure area on the apex of the ankle by 72%, and a comfortable fit is guaranteed because of its adjustable straps. The Darco Body Armor Night Splint not only helps reduce pain cause by plantar fasciitis but also offers relief from heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, metatarsalgia, and ankle contracture.
- Toe loop dorsiflexes the big toe leveraging the natural bio-mechanics of the foot by engaging the windlass mechanism
- Mulit-position elastic ring attaches to the toe loop in various positions
- Low profile design reduces pressure area on the apex of the ankle by 75%
- Adjustable straps guarantees a comfortable fit on either leg
- One size fits all
- The night splint reduces pain caused by the following foot problems: plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendonitis, metatarsalgia, and ankle contracture
- Please note: Sold as a single unit
- A Adjustable Strap
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- S Stretchable
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- B Bunion
- C Cavus Foot
- E Edema/Swelling
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- L Lymphedema
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Post-Operation/Wound Care
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.