The Dr. Comfort Endurance Shoe for Men
The Dr. Comfort Endurance Shoe for men is a super comfortable walking shoe. With its breathable mesh upper, it ensures your feet stay sweat and odor-free all day long. With an external shank piece and padded heel and tongue, your foot is guaranteed ease and comfort. Whether you wear this show for your daily walk/jog or all day long, you will find it supportive and cushy.
The Dr. Comfort Endurance shoe is also a fantastic choice if you suffer from medical conditions that affect your feet. If you suffer from Bunions, Diabetes, Hammertoes, heel pain, or supination, this show will help alleviate incurring symptoms and provide relief. With the Dr. Comfort Endurance shoe, you can lead an active lifestyle as your feet remain relaxed. The upper portion of the shoe is fashioned from leather and textile, which provides durability. The outside of the shoe is constructed from EVA and rubber, thus giving you that ease of movement. The hook and loop closure ensure these shoes are easy to wear and take off. With the Dr. Comfort Endurance shoe, go about your daily tasks with a spring in your step!
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- The anti-microbial lining prevents foot diseases and infections to ensure healthy, clean feet
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- A heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet
- A A5500 Coded
- A APMA Acceptance
- A Adjustable Strap
- B Breathable
- D Deep Toe Box
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
- E Edema/Swelling
- L Lymphedema
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.