The Dr. Comfort Katy Shoes– Athletic Style Shoes for Women
Looking for comfortable Athletic wear shoes for your daily workout? Look no further because Dr. Comfort’s Katy shoes have got you covered. All Katy shoes have rubber treading on the toe and heel as well as standard laces. These shoes are lightweight and easy to pull on and take off. The Dr. Comfort Katy shoes are sure to make your daily exercise a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
If you undergo any medical conditions that have taken a toll on your feet, these shoes are perfect for you. They are suitable for people with diabetes and will also suit you if you have Edema, Hammertoes, or Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain). The Katy Range of Women’s Athletic shoes are particularly created for walking and have a super comfortable micro-mesh interior. The outsole is created from EVA and rubber. Closure options include both quick-tie and laces. So if you love walking and have any of the medical conditions discussed above, these shoes are a great choice to buy. They will provide the utmost comfort to your feet while you unwind with a long walk or jog.
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- A shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- Dry mesh lining and sock lining provides climate control with Nzym™ natural odor prevention
- Soft uppers that protect your skin from footwear abrasions
- A A5500 Coded
- A APMA Acceptance
- D Deep Toe Box
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.