The Dr. Comfort Performance Shoe for Men
Looking for a lightweight and breathable shoe to wear all day long? The Dr. Comfort Performance Shoe is the ultimate choice! This shoe enables your feet to stay fresh and sweat-free all day long. With these shoes, you don’t have to worry about tying laces or the ordeal of putting them on and taking them off. They come with a no-tie elastic lace, which makes them easy to wear and take off. The upper of the shoe is made of leather and textile, thus making it comfortable and long-lasting. The interior is made of micro-mesh, providing your feet with the cushioned softness it needs. The outsole is made of EVA and rubber, thus giving the shoe added flexibility and eliminating all stiffness.
If you suffer from medical conditions that affect your feet, such as diabetes, Hammertoes, Bunions, heel pain, or pronation, these shoes will provide added relief. They are specially designed to soothe any such pains or discomfort.
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- The wide toe box gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle for a comfortable walk
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- Rocker bottom to offer joint support and stabilize gait
- Dry mesh lining and sock lining provides climate control with Nzym™ natural odor prevention
- Soft uppers that protect your skin from footwear abrasions
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- A A5500 Coded
- A APMA Acceptance
- D Deep Toe Box
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.