The Dr Comfort Refresh Shoe – Athletic Shoes for Women
Looking for comfortable shoes for your daily walk? The Dr. Comfort Refresh Shoe is a great choice! These walking shoes make your everyday walk routine a pleasure! These shoes are lightweight and breathable hence easy to walk and jog in. They also save you hassle as they are easy to put on and take off. If you suffer from any medical conditions such as Diabetes, Bunions, Hammertoes, Plantar Fasciitis, or Pronation, these shoes are a great choice! They are specially designed to ease all discomfort caused by these conditions.
The Dr. Comfort Refresh shoe comes with standard laces you can fasten easily. You can also go for the quick tie option if you find laces inconvenient. The Refresh Shoe also has an external shank piece adding support and comfort to your heel and the overall foot. The upper part of the shoe is made of leather and textile, providing the shoe with durability and sturdiness. The interior consists of a micro-mesh that ensures day-long comfort. These shoes are also perfect if you lead an active lifestyle and want to wear comfortable shoes all day long. If you want to wear them specifically for your daily walk or jog, that’s suitable too.
- The anti-microbial lining prevents foot diseases and infections to ensure healthy, clean feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- A wide toe box that gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- Rocker bottom to offer joint support and stabilize gait
- A A5500 Coded
- A APMA Acceptance
- D Deep Toe Box
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.