Dr. Comfort Scott - Casual Shoes for Men
Dr. Comfort’s Scott shoes for casual use is the perfect accessory for any outfit. The APMA Acceptance confirms that these shoes have a stellar design to keep your joints and feet healthy, even if you stay on your feet all day. They come with an adjustable strap that allow them to fit perfectly according to your foot size. If it is too tight or too loose, shoes can get quite uncomfortable, so the adjustable straps are definitely a great feature.
The casual shoes have a deep toe box structure that offers added comfort and coziness for your toes. So, even if you are on your feet all day, you’ll be able to keep your toes comfy. There is also a heel counter built into the shoe to protect your heel area. It prevents your foot from rolling inward and twisting it accidentally. All in all,the Scott casual shoes are perfect for any occasion and with any outfit. You can just put them on and go about your day without worry!
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- APMA Acceptance, ensuring healthy feet and joints
- A A5500 Coded
- A APMA Acceptance
- A Adjustable Strap
- D Deep Toe Box
- H Heel Counter
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
- E Edema/Swelling
- L Lymphedema
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.