The Dr. Comfort Stallion Shoe for Men
Looking for great casual shoes? Look no further! The Dr. Comfort Stallion shoe for men is the perfect choice! Great for casual wear, the Stallion shoe will make you look dapper and smart! This moccasin-style shoe can be worn with casual clothing such as chinos or slacks. Designed keeping day long comfort in mind, this shoe can be worn for long periods of time without undergoing any discomfort. Wear the stallion shoe for your casual day out with friends and family or a visit to the mall.
The Dr. Comfort Stallion shoe is a great investment as the upper and interior is fashioned entirely out of leather. Rest assured, this shoe is great for long term use. The rubber outsole gives the shoe added flexibility. The Stallion shoe has a lace closure, and the laces can be adjusted for that perfect fit. This shoe also has a blucher (single piece) tongue opening and a protective toe box. It also has an extended heel counter and accented stitching.
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- Wide toe box gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle for a comfortable walk
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- Anti-microbial lining prevents foot diseases and infections to ensure healthy, clean feet
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- A A5500 Coded
- A APMA Acceptance
- D Deep Toe Box
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.